Trivia Contest Winners-Day 16

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dntrost

The winners of the Day 16 contest are:

Roy99664 (Roy)
and
mrcook4570 (Stan Cook)

Below are common and not so common :biggrin: pen blank materials with the names scrambled. Please unscramble the words and provide the answer.
Example just so I don't get the wise crack responses:
Oolboocc = Cocobolo
awltnu
iocnar
ooklabcdw
xkaaotl
ymbanao
oooeswdr
reatln

Answer

Cocobolo
Walnut
Corian also excepted nairoc sold by WoodCraft a couple of years ago or so I am told!
Blackwood
Katalox
Amboyna
Rosewood
Antler

Many seemed to enjoy this so look for this type again real soon!:wink:
The prizes are:

28 oz. casting kit. Winner's choice of black, white, or clear. Donated by Alumilite.

and

Box of blanks. Donated by Ozmandus (Chuck).

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

Note: Both winners need to go to Ed & Dawn's profile page, select their IAP "contact info" and (EMAIL)them with:

1. Your screen name
2. Your real name & mailing address
3. Your phone number and
4. Your prize preference.
5. Please place the date and name of the contest you won in the subject line of your email.(Example: 16 Feb. Trivia Contest)

Please do "NOT" send your email to Ed's web site!!

First winner to respond each day will receive his/her choice of the two available
prizes!!

I would like to remind winners that the prize you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize.

Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MyKidsDad

What about Corina too for iocnar? :glasses-nerdy:

http://www.hobbithouseinc.com/personal/woodpics/corina.htm

I was originally thinking about carion for this one because of the pulled pork pen in the ugly pen contest. Took a minute to look it up in the dictionary and realized it is spelled carrion though.

I used an anagram solver on the internet to try to figure it out and it came up with corina. That's when I saw corian.

Top Bottom