Trivia Contest Winners-Day 15

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dntrost

The winners of the Day 15 contest are:

Mike Johnson
(IAP) - bananajeep
and
Wolftat (Neil)

Whose shop is this? Answer our fearless leader JEFF BROWN!

1_Trivia.jpg

Now I am down to 4 words but is there still a trick up my sleeve? I guess there was since I copied the picture and gave it a new title…
Could this be a photo shopped picture and be several folks shop in one? NO if you look under shop photos you will see the original was posted by our fearless leader JEFF!!!
Maybe it isn't a shop at all and just a super clean garage then what would the answer be? Still JEFF although I would still like to know if he ever uses it! WAY TOO CLEAN!!!!
Several thought it was mine because of the copy of Jeff's picture but that was not a trick since the title was "trick picture" I would say more of a clue than a trick.

The prizes are:

Two Little River Crafts 30-06 cartridge pen kits -- one brass and one nickel. Donated by Sylvanite.

and

One leather, zippered pen cases (fits all pen sizes!) (Retail $25). Donated by Heritance - DCBluesman.

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

Note: Both winners need to go to Ed & Dawn's profile page, select their IAP "contact info" and (EMAIL)them with:

1. Your screen name
2. Your real name & mailing address
3. Your phone number and
4. Your prize preference.
5. Please place the date and name of the contest you won in the subject line of your email.(Example: 15 Feb. Trivia Contest)

Please do "NOT" send your email to Ed's web site!!

First winner to respond each day will receive his/her choice of the two available
prizes!!

I would like to remind winners that the prize you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize.

Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
WARNING!!!

IF YOU HAVE WON BEFORE,

And win again,​

Yes, I HAVE your address,​

BUT

The first responder gets to pick their​

PRIZE

Second responder, gets no choice!​

HE WHO E-MAILS ME FIRST, GETS WHAT HE WANTS!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
You're welcome, Neil.

I SHOULD point out, my purpose in making the "this is finished" post is twofold:
1) It's another check - to make sure I don't miss any
2) To inform the winners that I HAVE NOT forgotten them.

While I certainly appreciate your "thank-you", awarding the prizes is actually a kick ----when I have the time.

I should also say I get an e-mail every second or third day from Maxwell Smart asking if I need help.

AND, I can't even BEGIN to tell you about the BIG BONUSES!!! I was told last year all the people on the bash committee got a FIFTY PERCENT bonus, on top of their REGULAR pay!!!

Of course, when I asked Mudder for a raise for working on his site, he sent me three sheets of paper and told me to stand on them - they would RAISE me!!!

No charge for today's humor!!

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
You're welcome, Neil.

I SHOULD point out, my purpose in making the "this is finished" post is twofold:
1) It's another check - to make sure I don't miss any
2) To inform the winners that I HAVE NOT forgotten them.

While I certainly appreciate your "thank-you", awarding the prizes is actually a kick ----when I have the time.

I should also say I get an e-mail every second or third day from Maxwell Smart asking if I need help.

AND, I can't even BEGIN to tell you about the BIG BONUSES!!! I was told last year all the people on the bash committee got a FIFTY PERCENT bonus, on top of their REGULAR pay!!!

Of course, when I asked Mudder for a raise for working on his site, he sent me three sheets of paper and told me to stand on them - they would RAISE me!!!

No charge for today's humor!!
If you want a bonus on top of the raise, I would be happy to double Mudders raise.:)

Top Bottom