Trivia Contest Winners-Day 1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Trivia Contest Winners
(Day 1)

Question: If you owned a JET Mini 1014 VS and wanted to be able to access all of the available speeds, what is the minimum number of times you would need to move the belt?

Answer: I got answers all over the place on this one ranging from zero up to 15. The answer I was looking for is "TWO." Some of you might think this is a trick question........guess it depends upon how you define "trick question." The Jet 1014 VS has a three step pulley. The speeed range of the top range and the low range do not overlap so it is necessary for the belt to be in all three positions to access all possible speeds. Since the belt will always occupy one of the three positions, it is only necessary to move it twice to visit the other two positions......hence answer two.

The winners of the day 1 contest are:

pssherman and nylajune

The prizes are:

Two carbon fiber blank sets for Jr. Gent. and two carbon fiber blanks for Sierra's and one set carbon fiber blanks for slimline. Donated by CaptG (Gary).

and

28 oz. casting kit. Winner's choice of black, white, or clear. Donated by Alumilite Corporation.

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

Note: Both winners need to go to Ed & Dawn's profile page (Click Here) and email them with:

1. Your screen name
2. Your real name & mailing address
3. Your phone number and
4. Your prize preference.
5. Please place the date and name of the contest you won in the subject line of your email.(Example: Feb. 1 Trivia Contest)

First winner to respond each day will receive his/her choice of the two available
prizes!!

I would like to remind winners that the prize you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pssherman

I am soooo lucky.

WOW! The month has just begun and already a winner. I want to thank all the members who entered but did not get the answer right.:biggrin: Made the odds better for those of us who did.:wink:

nylajune

WOO HOO! :party: I can't believe it! A winner on the first day! No "Biggest Losers Contest" for me this year! A big "Thank You!" to CaptG and Alumilite Corporation for donating the prizes for day one's trivia question. I'll be more specific and personal with my "thank you" when I find out which one I won!

nylajune

My prize was a 28 oz. clear casting kit. :smile-big: Sent thank you to Alumilite. Would also like to express my appreciation to Randy for conducting the Birthday Bash Trivia contests! :good:

Last edited:

pssherman

I received my prize from CaptG today. It consisted of 2 sets of carbon fiber blanks for the Jr Gent, 3 carbon fiber blanks for Sierras, 1 carbon fiber blank set for a slimline, 1 powder coated 30-06 lower blank with an antler upper blank, and a rattlesnake blank for a Sierra. Also, there was a non-pen turning item included. The biggest bubblegum/jawbreaker/lollipop I ever saw.

Thanks Gary.

Top Bottom