Trivia Contest Good Fortune !!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Just wanted to let everyone know it really pays to volunteer for positions to help out Jeff and the IAP site.

There was a message, tonight, on the special email addy I set up to receive answer to the Trivia Contest from a lawyer in the UK. Apparently, a long lost relative of mine has passed away and left me 15,234,035 pounds Stirling!! They will be sending me information on how to go about claiming my inheritance.

Wow!! I'm really excited. Now I will be able to buy that Powermatic I have been dreaming about.

Life is good!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Isn't that amazing!!!

I had a FRIEND (didn't recognize his name, but I have a LOT of friends like this) that won the British lottery today, he sent me an e-mail to explain how he is incapable of claiming the prize, but will give ME 75% if I will just claim the 23 million pounds sterling.

I thought Great Britain was having some financial problems, but they sure seem to be giving a LOT to us. Wanna travel together, Randy - might as well go pick it up!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, being from Texas where everything was BIGGER, I figgured you'd spring for the tickets!!!

I'll catch the tip!

Daniel

I wonder how long they have been searching for you. and all you had to do was post your e-mail somehwhere. of course the check will come made out to TriviaMeister. But what is a little name change to be able to cash a check like that.

Top Bottom