IAP Trivia Contest Winners-Day 27

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fiferb

The winners of the Day 27 contest are:

VisExp
and
Rangertrek

Gary Greenburg says the two critical steps in making Celtic knots are what?

Answer – All four sides are the same size and the ends are square to the sides.
http://content.penturners.org/articles/2007/celticknot.pdf

The prizes are:

PRIZE: Two Little River Crafts 30-06 rifle cartridge pen kits -- one each in Brass and Nickel. Donated by Sylvanite.

PRIZE: Box of blanks. Donated by bitshird - Ken.

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

Note: Both winners need to go to Ed & Dawn's profile page, select their IAP "contact info" and (EMAIL)them with:

1. Your screen name
2. Your real name & mailing address
3. Your phone number and
4. Your prize preference.
5. Please place the date and name of the contest you won in the subject line of your email.(Example: 27 Feb. Trivia Contest)

Please do "NOT" send your email to Ed's web site!!

First winner to respond each day will receive his/her choice of the two available
prizes!!

I would like to remind winners that the prize you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize.

Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
36 hours and all the Santa job will be complete -

Life is good!!!

Thanks to Spiritwoodturner for working on the Freestyle prizes, that also REALLY improved my De---mean--er

Rangertrek

I Won!

Wow, I actually won something.

Thanks to all for donating prizes during this contest.
Thanks to all the volunteers for running and managing the various contests. I hope your efforts will be rewarded in the futrue.

This forum has been a great souce of knowledge and inspiration to me since I have been a member. I look forward to next years constest.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I'm sure I speak for ALL the perpetual losers when I say to you, Rangertrek,

"Yeah, Yeah, cut the speeches, How COME I didn't win???""

Oh, and speaking for me - send me your mailing info and e-mail addy so I can arrange for your prize (also your prize choice - I don't know if Keith is in my email yet, or not)

VisExp

I won :eek: :eek: Well, that's amazing. I must admit I'm a little sad to be off the loser's list. I've been there so long it feels like home :biggrin:

I see Rangertrek responded first so I'll take whatever he doesn't :) Thanks very much to all that donated the prizes and to the Trivia Masters for running this event.

Top Bottom