IAP Trivia Contest Winners-Day 23

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fiferb

The winners of the Day 23 contest are:

Mike of the North
and
Russianwolf

True or False, Grant Wilkinson creates a hexagon blank prior to making his 6 strand Celtic knot.

Answer – False, he turns it round first.
http://content.penturners.org/articles/2008/6-strand-celtic-knot.pdf

The prizes are:

PRIZE: One prize pack, details TBD. Donated by prPrincess(Dawn).

PRIZE: One envelope of misc. blanks. Donated by Nolan at Harris Burl Supply.

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

Note: Both winners need to go to Ed & Dawn's profile page, select their IAP "contact info" and (EMAIL)them with:

1. Your screen name
2. Your real name & mailing address
3. Your phone number and
4. Your prize preference.
5. Please place the date and name of the contest you won in the subject line of your email.(Example: 23 Feb. Trivia Contest)

Please do "NOT" send your email to Ed's web site!!

First winner to respond each day will receive his/her choice of the two available
prizes!!

I would like to remind winners that the prize you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize.

Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

I thought there was always a ritual before creating a celtic cross that involved creating a hexagon blank. I know I read that somewhere on the internet!

Russianwolf

I thought there was always a ritual before creating a celtic cross that involved creating a hexagon blank. I know I read that somewhere on the internet!

You must of read my method which is to stare at it blankly six times before throwing it back in the blank stack. :neutral:

woohooo, I actually got one. Way to go Mike.

workinforwood

He did make a hexagon before he made the cross. He made a hexagon before he spun it round and finally installed the knot...he did that to be easier on his tools and make less shavings! We are all right...I demand a redo! or..half of Mike's winnings.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I knew this one too , but decided to guess wrong to give all my friends a fighting chance to win . I just can't bring myself to hoard all the prizes ! :rolleyes::biggrin:

Top Bottom