IAP Contest Winners-Day 21

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fiferb

The winners of the Day 21 contest are:

Hilltopper46
and
the_benz

What size hole does John Crane make in scrap wood to make his jig for disassembling the finial of a Jr. Gent v2?

Answer - 15/32"

The prizes are:

PRIZE: 12 nibs & inserts for dip pens. Donated by Anthony at the Golden Nib.

PRIZE: 28 oz. casting kit. Winner's choice of black, white, or clear. Donated by Alumilite.

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

Note: Both winners need to go to Ed & Dawn's profile page, select their IAP "contact info" and
(EMAIL)them with:

1. Your screen name
2. Your real name & mailing address
3. Your phone number and
4. Your prize preference.
5. Please place the date and name of the contest you won in the subject line of your email.(Example: 21 Feb. Trivia Contest)

Please do "NOT" send your email to Ed's web site!!

First winner to respond each day will receive his/her choice of the two available
prizes!!

I would like to remind winners that the prize you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize.

Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GaryMadore

Apparently maxwell_smart007 is hard to spell

Indeed.

It would appear that they are having a little trouble with my name as well. I even left out the space when I registered all those years ago - just in case they ever had a trivia contest.

Hey trivia meister, I'll make it easy for you: Just copy and paste this into the next winner's announcement: GaryMadore

Yes, that's "GaryMadore"

Got it? Good!

Cheers!

Gary

Top Bottom