IAP 2009 BIRTHDAY BASH TRIVIA CONTEST-27 FEB QUESTION

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fiferb

Welcome
to the Twenty-Seventh day of this year's
IAP TRIVIA CONTEST !!!

You will still have until noon ET of the following day to email your answer for the contest question. Please be sure to include your IAP screen name with your answer so we know who you are.

All entries "postmarked" before noon ET of the contest closing day will be placed in a hat(electronic hat, actually) and two winners selected. Winners will be the first two entries selected at random that are valid and have the correct answer to the contest question. The winners will be announced on contest closing day at 8 P.M. ET (or thereabouts as the TriviaMeister's schedule permits:wink:) and the decision of the TriviaMeister will be final.

To email your answer:..............CLICK HERE
or
(For those who need to enter an email address manually, copy/paste: 747trivia2@penturners.org and DELETE the three leading numerical characters.)

Please show the date and name of the contest in the subject line of your email entry i.e., 27 FEB Trivia. You can copy/paste the preceeding. (This saves time for the TriviaMeister in processing entries.) Also be sure to include your screen name with your answer!!

The prizes you will be competing for today are:

PRIZE: Two Little River Crafts 30-06 rifle cartridge pen kits -- one each in Brass and Nickel. Donated by Sylvanite.

PRIZE: Box of blanks. Donated by bitshird - Ken.

!!!!!***HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK***!!!!!

Question for day 27.....

Gary Greenburg says the two critical steps in making Celtic knots are what?

Email your answer to:....................CLICK HERE

Please show the date and name of the contest in the subject line of your email entry i.e., 27 FEB Trivia. You can copy/paste the preceeding. (This saves time for the TriviaMeister in processing entries.) Also be sure to include your screen name with your answer!!

Note: "Laundry list" entries that include several possible alternative answers are "NOT" acceptable. Submit only one answer per question or question part(if there is a multi-part question) unless the question specifically asks for multiple answers. Thanks.

The TriviaMeisters have decided there will be "NO" limit on the number of times any one person can win a prize. If you know your stuff and are lucky in the draw, you could win as many as 28 prizes!!!:wink:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

Fcros.jpg

Steve Busey

Skye, Skye, Skye... good luck with that.

Here's what they're really looking for:
cash.jpg

Hey Bruce - there's more where this came from!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Where oh where are the winners today????

You 'spose Bruce is still

SLEEPING OFF

his birthday celebration!!???!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
That's the only possible excuse. Am getting tired of sitting here pressing the refresh button all afternoon... :yawn::sleepy:

Building up your finger muscles so you can

TEXT

all night???!!!!

Ah, yes,

"I could have TEXT all night,
I could have TEXT all night,
and still have begged for more!!!"

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
No, you're confusing me for my daughter... don't get me started on that topic...

How can I say this "gingerly":

Do people confuse you and your DAUGHTER often???

Something you'd like to tell us about?

Lay down on the couch there and just say whatever comes to you, so to speak!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
SOLUTION!!

Neil, I hope ed won the box of blanks I've been trying to get rid of that stuff for months. It won't even burn much less turn :smile-big:

You're Right, then, it should be passed along to a more accomplished turner, like me (he said, humbly!!)

Top Bottom