IAP 2009 BIRTHDAY BASH TRIVIA CONTEST- 2 - FEB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Welcome
to the second day of this year's
IAP TRIVIA CONTEST !!!

We will aim to start each daily contest at 12 noon ET on a given day; but TriviaMeister schedules may necessitate earlier or later starting times. Regardless of the starting time, you will have until noon ET of the following day to email your answer for the contest question. Please be sure to include your IAP screen name with your answer so we know who you are.

All entries "postmarked" before noon ET of the contest closing day will be placed in a hat(electronic hat, actually) and two winners selected. Winners will be the first two entries selected at random that are valid and have the correct answer to the contest question. The winners will be announced on contest closing day at 8 P.M. ET (or thereabouts as the TriviaMeister's schedule permits:wink:) and the decision of the TriviaMeister will be final.

Email your answer to: CLOSED

Please show the date and name of the contest in the suibject line of your email entry i.e., 2 Feb Trivia. You can copy/paste the preceeding. (This saves time for the TriviaMeister in processing entries.) Also be sure to include your screen name with your answer!!

The prizes you will be competing for today are:

1. $25 Gift Certificate. Donated by Exoticblanks.com (Ed4Copies)
2. One envelope of pen blanks. Donated by bobskio2003.

!!!!!***HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK***!!!!!

Question for day 2.....

There are three "sticky" threads in the IAP library that top 17,000 views. What are they??

Email your answer to: CLOSED

Please show the date and name of the contest in the subject line of your email entry i.e., 2 Feb Trivia. You can copy/paste the preceeding. (This saves time for the TriviaMeister in processing entries.) Also be sure to include your screen name with your answer!!

Note: "Laundry list" entries that include several possible alternative answers are "NOT" acceptable. Submit only one answer per question or question part(if there is a multi-part question) unless the question specifically asks for multiple answers. Thanks.

The TriviaMeisters have decided there will be "NO" limit on the number of times any one person can win a prize. If you know your stuff and are lucky in the draw, you could win as many as 28 prizes!!!:wink:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jhs494

As I recall from last years Birthday Bash the answer is always seven.

Someone had a great reason why and it made perfect sense too.
So this year I always reply seven.

Pen Maker

1. Which was Elvis highest gold rekard ablum? at 17,899 hits
2. Just where did they make that dang Presidential pen? at 17,299 hits
3. Was it a book Repository or a book Depository? at 18,759 hits

Now was this supposed to be in the form of a PM or No?

ilikewood

TRIVIAMEISTER? How did you get that title? When I was the trivia guy (1st birthday bash), most of the titles I received I couldn't repeat here! Jeez, some guys get all the luck.

bitshird

Mr. TriviaMeisters am I correct that when you are saying Title block, you mean Subject line? I know where the title block is on a blue print but not sure about on an email, also shouldn't these answers be hand written with a pen, which was made by the person answering the question and mailed in a hand addressed envelope, after all this is a pen turning forum.:devil::devil:

THarvey

TRIVIAMEISTER? How did you get that title? When I was the trivia guy (1st birthday bash), most of the titles I received I couldn't repeat here! Jeez, some guys get all the luck.

That's a self-imposed title.

Wait a few days. I am sure someone will offer others.

fiferb

Dion, I think they're just warming up. By the time they get to you and me they'll be past the humorous stage and well into angry because they've either gotten the answer wrong or weren't lucky enough to be randomly picked amongst the winners.

Be ready:redface::beat-up::RockOn:

Pen Maker

I myself will be a gentleman, speaking on behalf of some others.... Show up in Hockey gear!

Randy_

Mr. TriviaMeisters am I correct that when you are saying Title block, you mean Subject line......

I guess you are technically correct; but it sure is a bad idea to point out mistakes by the TriviaMeister in public.:frown: Sort of like telling your boss he married an ugly woman.:wink:
Actually, the use of the term title block has always bugged me. Guess I had a mental block when I first called it that; but knew it wasn't quite right. Got so used to that terminology, I never took the time to fixing it........but I will now.

Randy_

We didn't quite hit the century mark; but there were 95 entries for the Day 2 contest. I expect there will be a lot more correct answers than there were yesterday..............but still only 2 winners. Sorry.!!:wink:

rej19

Thanks bobskio2003

Thanks Bob for the box of blanks. They were 1st rate! There were 20 different exotic wood blanks all labeled (1 acrylic) they will be put to good use!

Top Bottom