IAP 2009 BIRTHDAY BASH TRIVIA CONTEST-15 FEB QUESTION

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dntrost

Welcome
to the fifteenth day of this year's
IAP TRIVIA CONTEST !!!

OK the rules change slightly now that the new kid is in town (well not really) I will be posting the questions early (since I work for a living at a real job), you will still have until noon ET of the following day to email your answer for the contest question. Please be sure to include your IAP screen name with your answer so we know who you are.​

All entries "postmarked" before noon ET of the contest closing day will be placed in a hat(electronic hat, actually) and two winners selected. Winners will be the first two entries selected at random that are valid and have the correct answer to the contest question. The winners will be announced on contest closing day at 8 P.M. ET (or thereabouts as the TriviaMeister's schedule permits:wink:) and the decision of the TriviaMeister will be final.

To email your answer:..............CLICK HERE
or
(For those who need to enter an email address manually, copy/paste: 747trivia2@penturners.org and DELETE the three leading numerical characters.)

Please show the date and name of the contest in the subject line of your email entry i.e., 15 FEB Trivia. You can copy/paste the preceeding. (This saves time for the TriviaMeister in processing entries.) Also be sure to include your screen name with your answer!!​

The prizes you will be competing for today are:​

Two Little River Crafts 30-06 cartridge pen kits -- one brass and one nickel. Donated by Sylvanite.

and

One leather, zippered pen cases (fits all pen sizes!) (Retail $25). Donated by Heritance - DCBluesman.

!!!!!***HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK***!!!!!

Man yesterday was sure fun and only one right answer I sure got you guys!:cool::wink::wink::bananen_smilies104:

Question for day 15.....​

Whose shop is this?

1_Trivia.jpg

Now I am down to 4 words but is there still a trick up my sleeve? Could this be a photo shopped picture and be several folks shop in one? Maybe it isn't a shop at all and just a super clean garage then what would the answer be?

Email your answer to:....................CLICK HERE

Please show the date and name of the contest in the subject line of your email entry i.e., 15 FEB Trivia. You can copy/paste the preceeding. (This saves time for the TriviaMeister in processing entries.) Also be sure to include your screen name with your answer!!​

Note: "Laundry list" entries that include several possible alternative answers are "NOT" acceptable. Submit only one answer per question or question part(if there is a multi-part question) unless the question specifically asks for multiple answers. Thanks.​

The TriviaMeisters have decided there will be "NO" limit on the number of times any one person can win a prize. If you know your stuff and are lucky in the draw, you could win as many as 28 prizes!!!:wink:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

Dion, got to looking around at the shop photos and lost track of whether I clicked send or not. not a big deal if not.

great12b4ever

Okay, Okay, I sent I sent in my answer, but I really hope this one doesn't come back marked return to sender in red!!! LOML is still trying to figure out what is wrong with our e-mails.....

GaryMadore

Well it sure isn't my shop. There's no sawdust on the floor.

Yup, another trick question from Dion for SURE.

I mean, look: It obviously isn't a shop at all, but rather a show-room. If it were a shop there would be shoppy things like sawdust on the floor, holes in the walls from when chucks let loose, and a stripe of multi-coloured finishes up the wall (behind the lathe) and across the roof....

Nice try, Dion! ;)

Cheers!

Gary

GaryMadore

Dion: I just sent my guess from my work address: Please let me know if it gets through.

Thanks, Brother

Cheers!

Gary

P.S. That's a helluva nice Dee-Oh-Gee you have there :biggrin:

GaryMadore

Oh did you forget you were banned from contest? I did get it but sent it back!:biggrin:

Yeah, but I'm a troublemaker and like to pester you any way I can; I figure that persisiting in sending in entries helps me out with my new life's goal.

Cheers!

Gary

P.S. OK, OK - so I thought that sending from a different addy might trip ya up ;)

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Whoever it is, they obviously never use it, so I'd be happy to come take all that gear off their hands so they can put in a pool table instead.

Russell.
I wouldn't be so sure of that, I have seen some of the work that comes out of this shop. It is a hell of a lot cleaner than mine, but that is why there are no pictures of mine.:biggrin:

It is a trick question-no date/time was specified in the question and as we know, shops and shop layouts are fluid-with the coming and goings of tools, machinery and materials. Since no date and time was specified, it is possible (though highly unlikely) that it is MY shop depicted in the image.

Top Bottom