15 day progress

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Except for day 11 (waiting for Sylvanite's address - as a winner) Sunday 1:45 PM update - Eric has sent me an e-mail - ball is NOW in MY court!!, the prize donors have been notified, many have sent me e-mails that they have shipped. All is well through day 13

Dawn sent all the first week winners a note requesting confirmation that they have received their prizes. Most have, some have not. She will be giving me a list of those who have not, I will follow up with the "donors" to see if we have shipping issues or they just have not gotten to it yet. (I can relate to that - ours were simple codes, just so we would NOT have to ship and get "fouled up".)

I will be posting again today or tomorrow a list of donors that have awarded prizes in the past week.

Question for you all: Some of the prizes are "box/envelope of blanks from ____________ (member)" Should I mention these folks?

On the "of course" side, we have "they would enjoy the recognition".
On the "no way" side, it may encourage others to ASK them for donations for other causes in the future.

What think you all? For the time being, I am going to hold off on individuals until I get a "sense of the Senate"(that's you).

Short summary: things are going swimmingly.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GaryMadore

Good question Ed: I hadn't considered a possible "no way" side.

Thinking about it, the donors are mentioned in every contest, so the "harm", if any, is already done. Accordingly, I submit that a well-deserved public thank you would be in order.

Cheers!

Gary

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Please keep the comments coming.

As a business owner (Pro-Copy, not exoticblanks), I make all my donations anonymously because once one church knows you donated to another - you are barraged.

So I am hypersensitive.

I look forward to all comments ------thank you.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey, that was my two thousandth post! I wish I had said something a little more profound! :)

That would be "Post 2K" Andrew - Sounds SO MUCH MORE important.

Thanks to messages from others, I realize my humor IS NECESSARY to MANY!!! FAR MORE NECESSARY THAN THE PEACE SOME STRIVE TO "ENFORCE".

Daniel

I really think they should be recognized. If that causes problems it can be handled later. Unless someone outright requested to remain anonymous I would make at least a note of appreciation.

tim self

Yes they should be recognized. These individuals and companies are doing us a great service and should receive a pat on the back.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
The names are on the trivia prizes everyday anyways, so you may as well just post them. Those that are going to donate a prize will do so whether they are asked to or not.

Top Bottom