ThanksIAP!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
So, Dawn and I are driving home last night and talking about the small number of orders where the 10% off has been used.

I noted that there are several vendors using FIVE percent, to honor the FIFTH birthday. "What about five percent to the purchaser and FIVE PERCENT donated to the IAP???" I suggested. Dawn thought it sounded pretty good and said www.exoticblanks.com can accomodate it easily.

SO, the ADDITIONAL program is this: When you check out, type in the code ThanksIAP (not case-sensitive, but no spaces!!) For every order that uses this code, YOU will receive 5% off - in honor of the IAP Fifth birthday --- AND the IAP will receive a donation for the same amount - 5% of your order!!!

I encourage other vendors to COPY!!!!!

And, Curtis and Jeff, if you want this in a different forum, feel free to move.

Hope the idea catches on BIG TIME!!!!

Dawn & Ed
Thanks for everything Jeff!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sylvanite

Great idea Ed and Dawn! I'll take you up on that challenge, although I'm not sure I can do 5%+5%. Instead, I've added a 10% off discount coupon to my website and I'll match that with a 10% donation to the IAP. Just use coupon code IAPBB when ordering.

This should be fun,
Eric

rb765

I have been wanting to make some cartridge pens anyways with a some antlers I was given but didn't want to mess with the lead removal and soldering. Taking care care of my to-do list, saving money, and helping the IAP, it doesn't get much better than that. Thanks for everything Dawn, Ed, and Eric.

gomeral

Eric, just placed my order (Ed and Dawn already got one from me!) - thanks for your support! :)

daniel

gomeral

Ed/Dawn - Pkg arrived Saturday, many thanks! I can't wait to turn a snakeskin, and the "practice" blank is much appreciated!

daniel

Top Bottom