Thanks from Heritance Accessories!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
THANK YOU, IAP!

For the month of February, the following products are discounted. For the 200 or so of you who have set up accounts, you will get 10% off of your already lower price! Discount Code is IAP5

Single Acrylic Stands - 10% off on a purchase of 10 or more

Heritance Dip Pen Kits Five Pack - 10% off on a purchase of 10 or more packs

Heritance Long Vacuum Converters - 10% off on a purchase of 10 or more

Heritance Short Vacuum Converters - 10% off on a purchase of 10 or more

Schmidt 5888F Roller ball Refills - 10% off on a purchase of 10 or more

Want to set up an account? Sign up on the Contact Us page at www.fountainpennibs.com

Note: Heritance is now a REGISTERED trademark!

Last edited:

rlharding

Lou,do you have a write up anywhere that compares your nibs with others? If not, can you tell me the difference between your Stainless nibs and the nibs that come with the Jr Gents & Jr. Retro. Is it expected that one would change these nibs with a stainless steel, or, are the SS more for folks who make their own pens?

thanks.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Heritance SF Nibs

These nibs are made by the largest nib manufacturer in the world. They come in small and large and each size is available in a medium or fine width tip. Having sold hundreds and hundreds, I can only repeat what others have told me. "These are among the finest steel nibs available anywhere."

20081435029_Heritage%20SF%20nib%20large.jpg

2008143514_Heritage%20SF%20nib%20small.jpg

These semi-flex nibs are direct replacements for the kit nibs, offering a much smoother writing experience and offering the pen maker a true and consistent fine or medium nib. The quill pen and ink well motif lends an air of customization not found in kit nibs or their replacements.

Top Bottom