Lenox Bandsaw Blades! Birthday Bash Special at ToolCenter.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Congratulations on your 5th Anniversary at IAP.
Some members have purchased from us before, as a group combining there individual orders into a single purchase to reach maximum discount.

As a Birthday Bash Special, we will extend the 15 Blade Discount (18%) to any order over $30.00 through February 28, 2009.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] The Discount of 18% will be applied to all orders over $30.00 up to 20 blades, where the standard discounts will apply.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] To place your order on-line, go to http://www.toolcenter.com/BANDSAW_BLADES.html and select the blades you need. We have many blades sizes already programed as standard size blades and you can also select from any of the blade stock and have blades made to any size.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] The Discount will not be calculated on-line, due to the blades have already been programed for quantity discounts. When you place the order, during Checkout, enter [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]PENTURNERS into the COMMENTS area and I will have a credit issued back to you credit card totaling the 18% discount. On orders of more than 20 blades, the normal discount will apply.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]If you have questions or prefer to place the order over the phone, give me a call at 1-888-778-9663 x-1 and I will take your order the phone applying the 18% Discount directly to your order.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Don[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Cyber Woodworking Depot[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] ToolCenter.com[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] 888-778-9663 x-1[/SIZE][/FONT]​

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Way to go, Don! Go to see you made it over here!

Folks, this is the place I have done a number of bandsaw blade group buys from. Last night I contacted Don to ask a question about what I should use for my Agarita root burl that has rocks in it. I was pleasantly surprised to ahve an e-mail from him this morning when I checked my e-mail. And the nice thing is, he did not try to sell me some higher priced blades!

I replied to his message and let him know about our b-day bash and hinted that he come over here and check us out and possibly consider a B-Day Bash Special. To my surprise, he actually showed up and is giving us some nice pricing!

If you need bandsaw blades, Lenox are really good, IMO, and Cyber Woodworking Depot is a great company to buy from!

Thanks, Don! Now we just need to get you interested in penturning!

bruce119

Hey Don just wondering I currently use the Timberwolf 1/2" 3 tpi AS .032 93.5" for a delta 14". What would be the equivalent Lenox blade. I would like to give them a shot I hear good things and I know Curtis supports you guys. Also do you guys got anything like a delran table inserts.

Thanks
Bruce

Hello Bruce,

In comparison of the Timberwolf blades vs Lenox, I am assuming you are referring to the Lenox Carbon Steel blades. Because I believe Lenox is a quality cost effective product, it would not be fair for me to just saw I believe they are a better product, so I did a little search on Google (timberwolf vs lenox) and came up with the following.
The link is http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3986990&Main=3985438

A quote from one of the WoodNet Forum posts is

"Out of the box the TW blades are really sharp, probably sharper than just about any blade you will find. Here's the thing though, the teeth are harded to an Rc of about 60 and the back of the blades is in the Rc range of the mid thirties..... "low tension". Lenox blades (not the bi-metal) are a Rc 65 and the backs in around Rc 45.... huge difference, this is why the standard Lenox blades last longer and give a better cut over the life of the blade than TW. Not only are the Lenox less $$$ to start with they last longer which is more $$$ saved. If you are going to do a lot of resawing consider a bi-metal blade... they will last several times longer than regular blades."
Posted by Jim Tincher

I you would like to try a Lenox Carbon Steel 93-1/2" x 1/2 x .025 x 3 tpi Flex Back #56648-FLB7-2375 $13.77, I would be glade to set you up.
Just remember, this is the lowest price Lenox blade stock.

As for the table insert, sorry no we do not offer them.

Regards,
Don
1-888-778-9663 x-1

KenV

I have used the bi-metalic blades for several years and love the durability -- they keep on cuttings even with a nail or two along the way (not planned - but there). lennox are good blades and bi-metalic are great (once you get past the initial price).

Curtis -- what are the best "rock blades" -- I have been using an old one that I have resharpened and am willing to have "redulled" quickly.

Top Bottom