IAP Discount 5% to you, 5% to IAP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lrubin28

New company to this site and happy to donate 5% off to you, and also 5% will go to IAP...when checking out enter "IAP2009" in the voucher code!

1) This is newest pen kit from Boston ClayWorks and it is one of the best!! This is a beautifully made pen, using a smooth rollerball ink refill. But the best part is the design etched into the top portion of the pen. We made several styles with more to come. We have the following; golf, baseball, football, fishing, music, grapevines and finally the skull and crossbones. And the cap clicks onto either end so it is never misplaced. These make fantastic gifts or sales at craft fairs!!

http://bostoncraftworks.com/Themed.htm

2) We also have discount slimline, gold or chrome at 10 kits for $11 - we've sold thousands and thousands o f these on eBay (these are NOT the pens from Rhizheng)

3) Oh yeah - and I don't want to compete with the other guy selling drawstring pouches, but I have them as well - in black, burgundy, and pink for the ladies!

Thanks

Larry

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lrubin28

Thanks for the welcome Ed!
The tip has a ridge on it and there's a receptacle in the cap which holds it on tight. The cap also clicks onto the back end in the same way. They are nicely made pens I think, and I may be making some other themes - I know that having only 7 designs doesn't begin to cover everyone's hobbies or interests, but they are costly to design and then make in quantity...so I just need to see if there's any market for them before making more...

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Does your company offer quantity discounts? (future reference, I would buy a couple, then, if I like them, quite a few (50-100+)

lrubin28

Yes, absolutely! I don't have a lot of different styles, but I believe that I offer the lowest prices for the kits that I do have, and I can get most kits even if I don't stock them. What I currently have is the "theme" pens, Fancy Slimlines, Comforts, Designers, and Cigars for now. I used to supply a wood turning internet company with kits that I imported but then that person decided to go with the cheaper kits from China, and for the most part I didn't feel great about the quality of those kits. And my market wasn't really to penturners initially...long story that I won't bore you with, but I can get almost any kind of pen kit made if I don't have it in stock...I also carry secret compartment keychains, perfume pens, etc...

Larry

jbpaul

How would you say your "gun metal" plating compares (quality and durability) to the "black titanium" plating that we are familiar with from CSUSA, etc??

Thanks,

Woodlvr

Larry,
Welcome to the IAP. Thank you for the discount offer. I will also be looking at ordering some kits from you to try out.

lrubin28

I believe that the quality and durability is very good. If you send me your mailing address I can send you some gun metal parts. I would be lying if I told you that I ever did a serious test trying to compare the two...What I can tell you is that the kits I offer in gun metal are not the cheaper "economy" kits from mainland China...Does that help at all?

Top Bottom