Computer Pen Kits Birthday Special

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bruce119

3-9-09
ALL KITS IN STOCK READY TO SHIP

I have plenty of Gold kits ready to ship immediately.

For each kit ordered during the birthday bash I will give you a special gift and donate 10% of all sales to the IAP. Check my site for more information and pricing. http://www.creativeinksbybruce.com/ "Pen Blanks & Kits" or here http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42006

SierraPCB600_z.jpg

Place your order here so I know who gets the gift and how much I will give the IAP.

I will keep track of the donation here order your kits and help the IAP at the same time!!!

Donations collected $60.60
(let's get this number up there)

I will contact you with PayPal instructions.

Thanks
Bruce

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

great12b4ever

Bruce
I want to order 5 of the upgrade gold and 5 of the chrome computer circuit board kits. E-mail or PM me with total and paypal address. :biggrin:

Thanks
Rob

Gagler

Bruce-

Thanks for offering these as well as sending some of the proceeds to the IAP. I'd like two of the gold, please. I couldn't find it in your review post, but did I see somewhere these kits require a non-standard Sierra bushing? If so, are you carrying that as well?

Thanks-

Michael

bruce119

Bruce-
these kits require a non-standard Sierra bushing? If so, are you carrying that as well?

The Vista kit uses the same tube as the standard Sierra. The Vista is just a little fatter. So you can use the standard Sierra bushing if you are careful and check the size of the kit parts.

Bushing measurements
I.D. of both the standard and vista is the same .389
O.D of booth of the standard Sierra are .477
O.D. of the Vista are NIB .523 and clip .550

So you can save money and use the standard Sierra being careful to measure and not turn too small. Or you can purchase the bushings I have a couple (4) here in stock they are $6.00 plus shipping.

I hope I helped
Thanks
Bruce

bruce119

Thank you Chris

That's $3.60 more for the IAP

That brings the total donated to the IAP up to
:biggrin::biggrin:$33.40:biggrin::biggrin:

Bruce,
I received my 3 kits today. THey look great.

I'm seting aside some time in the morning to turn them. I let you know how they turn out!

Gregory of Sherwood Forest

Woodlvr

Bruce,
I received my kits on friday and turned them last night, sold them both today, just by showing off your work to my friends. So now I will need two more please. Thanks.

Mike

chuybregts

Bruce,
Received my kits today!

Can't wait to turn them and thanks for the extra blanks! The Camphor smells wonderful in my opinion.

Chris

alphageek

Former Moderator
Bruce - Thanks for donating one of these in the raffle Since you'll have to send me a shipment anyway. I'd like one additional and something else - so I'll PM you..

But I'd thought I'd post here so you know to add a little more to the donation pool.

Claire

Bruce,
Would like to get 2 each of the Chrome and Gold and a set of bushings if you still have them.
Please pm me with total and paypal address.

Thanks
Claire

Rochester

Bruce,
I would like to order one gold and one chrome. Can I pay with check or credit card? My PayPal account is having some problems right now and I haven't had a chance to fix it.
Thanks
Dale Pace (rochester)

Top Bottom