The Ugly Pen Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrcook4570

I thought I would sneak one more in for your viewing pleasure. This is a sassafras slimline. I overturned both barrels and it still has a few sanding marks. I had just a little left over material from my other entry, so I used that as a finish. It put a nice sheen on this pen. I am hopeful that I will find a buyer for this pen.

Attachments

• slim.jpg
    slim.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 235
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Well, to be fair to the poor dog, I have to say you all have really out done yourselves this year! I've seen a pasta casserole cooked by my sister that looked like one pen . . . and then there's the prettiest piece of c*** I've ever seen . . . and that little hairy tangle . . . well, the only one that really got to me up to this point has got to be the pulled pork Pen.

Now, the one sense I've always had a bit more sensitive than most others is my sense of smell. And I gotta tell you all . . . I could smell that pulled pork two pages before I saw it!

Smelling and looking like a bad hairball, thats the ugliest pen I've ever laid my eyes on!
IMHO

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
This pen wasn't started out for this contest, but it seems as though it will fit in here better than anywhere else. This is the SIerra nose picker and I have decided to give it to my dogs for whatever they want to use it for, they love antler.

Attachments

• IMG_1492.jpg
    IMG_1492.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 182

Woodlvr

Hey Russell,
I just wanted to ask a question about what you posted, How do you know what it feels like to roll around on the floor after a bikini wax?:eek::tongue: I probably do not want to know but your comment begged for a question.:biggrin:

PenAffair

Hey Russell,
I just wanted to ask a question about what you posted, How do you know what it feels like to roll around on the floor after a bikini wax?:eek::tongue: I probably do not want to know but your comment begged for a question.:biggrin:

Wouldn't you like to know? I promised the girls I'd never tell......:tongue:

Russell.

nevetsw18

Well Dawn brought the carrots and Brian brought the noodles, so i brought the..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Pulled Pork Patriot..........................View attachment 6760

View attachment 6761 A word to the wise-Pulled pork does not cast well!And also keep it in the freezer.:rolleyes:

A pork pen????:biggrin:

Top Bottom