Two weeks left

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ericw95

With over 7000 members, having 216 online at once seems kind of small. I was thinking that it would be nice if WE the membership blew out the candles on the birthday bash on March 1st and see if we can beat the 216 we had Feb 1st. How about Noon EST?

Bashmeisters? Membership? Jeff?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

I think it a great idea but how about 8PM EST . I think more people are near their computers in the evening then in the afternoon . The 216 was at 8:17PM .

chriselle

So,, you're going to make me do some heavy math to figure out when that is here.:eek:
I'm sure it will be another chance for my wife to give me grief for fumbling around in the middle of the night..:rolleyes:

dntrost

Chris would be good because it would be Monday morning but then we exclude our European friends unless they can remember to log in after a night at the pub.

You obviously have never been to a pub in Euorpe or else have forgotten the experience :biggrin: the chance of them finding their computer would be slim to none and doing anything but using the keyboard as a headrest whould be asking for miracles....:rolleyes::):biggrin:

Top Bottom