Thank You rherrell!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Received my first prize from the Bash today compliments of Rick Herrell. Thanks Rick for supporting the site.

If any of you are pen mill sharpening challenged or want to be extra careful not to chip the ends of a delicate burl, one of these is certainly the way to go. Much safer than a pen mill. Rick has done a great engineering and manufacturing job on the sander, case and abrasive cutter. Support our donors! Visit the thread below.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42098

workinforwood

Hey...I beat Bruce and didn't get a pen mill sander !!! BRUCE !!!!!!!!!!!! dangit. oh...I just realized, it's because my pen was already square that I didn't get one!

Thanks for offering up the prizes Rick!

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Received my first prize from the Bash today compliments of Rick Herrell. Thanks Rick for supporting the site.

If any of you are pen mill sharpening challenged or want to be extra careful not to chip the ends of a delicate burl, one of these is certainly the way to go. Much safer than a pen mill. Rick has done a great engineering and manufacturing job on the sander, case and abrasive cutter. Support our donors! Visit the thread below.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42098

Bruce, I agree! I really like Rick's mill for the final touches on the end of a blank prior to assembling. Hey, I bought mine and STILL think it is a great idea!!

rherrell

THANKS for the glowing review Bruce, the check's in the mail.:biggrin: I'm glad it arrived in one piece and that you will be putting it to good use.
I learned everything I know about pen making here so this little gesture of support for the IAP was a "no brainer". Plus, I wouldn't dream of going to a birthday party without bringing a gift.:wink:

Top Bottom