Mug Details - Pictures

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Been busy, forgot to mention that I recieved my mug a couple of days ago, also.
Thank you Jeff for all you do.
And I think a 'contest' for the best mugged shot would be fun.

How about a thread that starts with the member posting a pic of mug1, next member with mug2, in numerical order...??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Just so everyone knows, mug #84/100 is getting the careful, respectful and royal treatment it deserves coming from such an honorable and august group!

:tongue:

(I sure hope my dishwasher did a good job after this...Brandy left some cheese stuck in the bottom)

Attachments

• pen cup dog.jpg
    pen cup dog.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 145
Todd,
She is fine, just a bit bowlegged. She twisted a bit to get to the cheese snack that I used, I actually had to bait her a LOT to get her to eat out of that mug (apparently she has higher standards)!

We got her from the local Wayside Waifs. It was the first birthday gift I gave to my wife, Juli, about 5 months after meeting her.

Brandy was abused by her previous owners as a puppy and has a broken tail - it has a crook at the end. She forgot all that long ago, though, and she loves everybody. She's a real lap lover.

Greg

S

spiritwoodturner

Got my 26/100 a few days ago, and it is really nice! My old mug of probably 10 years plus is jealous, because it's been replaced for coffee.

I really love it, and hope it helped keep this site strong and vital.

Dale

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Except for a few people at the far ends of the earth (from Ohio, anyway) all mugs should be received by Monday 2/23. If you believe you should be getting one and you have not received it yet, let me know. I'll find out where it is!

Top Bottom