LOADZA LOGGERS 2009

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

keithkarl2007

ITS ALMOST UPON US, ARE YOU ALL READY FOR A MONTH LONG BASH
At 4pm Eastern Standard Time or GMT -5 February 1st the celebrations begin for IAP's 5th birthday. The LOADZA LOGGERS event will kick off the bash, where upon logging on at the above time, we will set a record for the most members logged on at the same time. Its recommended to stay logged on for 20-30 minutes or maybe longer. As you log on a thread will be opened for LOADZA LOGGERS, where you wish the IAP a happy birthday, or whatever comment you like :biggrin: only ONE comment per member. Prizes will be awarded to the 5th, 105th, 205th and so on, can't recall how many prizes though:eek:

SO AT 4PM EST MAN YOUR STATIONS FOR A MONTH LONG PENTURNING SESSION :biggrin::biggrin:

keithkarl2007

SPREAD THE WORD, YESTERDAY WE HAD 167 MEMBERS ONLINE. COME ON FELLOW PENTURNERS LETS SET A RECORD AND TRY BEAT THAT RECORD FOR EVERY BIRTHDAY BASH

Last edited:

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Everyone please remember to be there for the mass log in!! Don't worry, it is scheduled more than 2 hours before kick off! Unless you are going to the game in person, that should give you plenty of time to log on, tell stories about Ed4Copies and DocStram, try your posting luck for prizes and in general have a great time! We might even have a few sub threads for the Cleveland, New Orleans and Detroit fans. Well, since Detroit have a PERFECT season, they might need a separate forum! :biggrin:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, Cav!!! You're in LUCK!!!

Hell, Michigan 48169 is currently enjoying 14 degrees Fahrenheit and expecting it to drop to 4 degrees overnight. So HELL is officially frozen over!!!

Sit down, boys and girls and get ready for ol Grampa Cav's story of PINKYS and UNIS.

Verne

I can win a prize just for making a comment?
Aaaaaa, what's a pink uni???
Have a great Birthday Bash!
Vern

Jim Smith

I also heard that we're all supposed to break out into a loud rendition of Happy Birthday at 4pm EST:biggrin:

Jim Smith

keithkarl2007

just before 4pm, i will start a thread titled HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Everyone can then post whatever comment they wish to make, happy birthday or something, only ONE comment per member

leehljp

Member Liaison
10 Minutes to go, but online! It is 5:50 AM here in Japan! Happy Birthday IAP

SO I guess THIS is where you sign in!, since you didn't say where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom