I'm TAKIN Names!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pen Maker

I would LOVE to send it off to the vendors and get your prize on it's way
Sorry I hadn't been keeping up with the prizes Ed, If I was the one who won the Humvee could you deliver it personally? I'll let you take the Jeep back with you.

Oh and Thanks Woody for the prize donation. I still can't believe I won this one on the 'how much wood could a woodchuck chuck.' I should thank google too.

P.S. My lobotomy went A OK!

Last edited:

alphageek

Former Moderator
Ed -
If I send you my address again (not that I won anything for you to send), what the timeout for everyone else to send you there names?

I'll gladly be a substitute receiver for ANY of the prizes... Sigh...

On another note - how many people watched the drawing on youtube? And how many looked more closely at the pen to see what Jeff is writing with rather than the bag??

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
2009 DONATION DRAWING WINNERS

WINNERS: Please send your shipping information to ed4copies
Please say which prize you won!

NewLondon88
1 Lambourghini"™ from Jeff

Please email Jeff for choice of color and options

WOOHOO!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ed I sent a PM will that be ok?

Thanks,

Yes,

PM's are fine!!! Long as I have the INFO, your prizes will be expedited!

Thanks to all who have replied. Today is busy, so I may not have a list of who is NOT finished until tomorrow.

All-in-all --- a raging success.

Nolan

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showpost.php?p=816620&postcount=16

IF you were selected in the Donation Drawing, you are NOT going to get your prize, until you E=mail me your name, address and email addy.

I would LOVE to send it off to the vendors and get your prize on it's way - but I need your INPUT!!

HOP TO IT!!!

Please!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dont worry if you are getting a prize from me, they are almost put together and will be going out soon. I am sorry for the delay but am still fighting this darn leg and A post surgical Staff infection.
Nolan

Last edited:

bruce119

I tried to contact gerryr about wining the donation drawing. I have his kits put aside. I see his last activity was on 2-25.

On another note I need to make my donation of $60.60.
I collected during the bash from my Computer Pen kit sales

I hope it was a great month and I had fun.

Bruce

ericw95

Hey Ed. How about making Friday the 13th lucky for the losers of the donation drawing? Any prize not claimed by Noon on March 12th and acknowledged by you gets 're-gifted' on Friday March 13th.

Sounds good to me and I know others will probably support this idea.

alphageek

Former Moderator
Hey Ed. How about making Friday the 13th lucky for the losers of the donation drawing? Any prize not claimed by Noon on March 12th and acknowledged by you gets 're-gifted' on Friday March 13th.

Sounds good to me and I know others will probably support this idea.

LOL... I love this idea - especially since I'll be in Racine on the 13th.. I can work my way to the front of the 'loser' line :)

turneretc

Help

How does one start a new subject? Am trying to ask a question and can not figure out how to do anything but respond to a subject that is already started. HELP.....

Pen Maker

You can only see the start new topic button on the bottom left hand of the page, when you are at the top level section of the groups. If your reading a thread you will not see that button. It won't nest threads in threads.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
To all!!

Rumors of my demise are exaggerated. However, I have tried to catch up on a month's worth of work in the past couple days --- somewhat successfully.

I hope to finalize ALL the contests (still some work on Donations and CSUSA and Alumilite have not gotten final emails with summaries) by the weekend. I THINK I have everyone's info. If not, there will be only one or two and you will get PM or email directly to you, by Saturday Night.

Feel free to email or PM me with questions - just don't be surprised if my answering takes 24 hours. Should be back to normal by "the ides of March".

Top Bottom