Freestyle Pen Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenAffair

Does that thing write as funny as you guys speak? You should be the one put the flame to that one. Looks more like firewood than a pen, but if your lucky, ole spongy will have wet soaked up enough from his bath to put er out.

Well at least it does actually write. I don't think gluing some costume jewelry and a nib onto an Acrylic rod counts as a pen really, does it? :biggrin:

Russell.

PenAffair

Russell matey, can I ask you a serious question please?:devil:
While you were practicing with your boomarang, did any of them return and smack you on the noggin? A Sierra???:biggrin:
You'd think that you would have used some of those photography skills and played with some fancy software to at least entered a half decent pic:biggrin:

Well I didn't think my photography skills really mattered based on the competition I've seen so far. I mean look at yours. You obviously stuffed up and turned your pen backwards, then chucked the section on the wrong end and called it "art". I think the IAP members are too smart to fall for that one. :cool:

Russell.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey PenMAKER , thats a fine example of a KIT PEN you MADE . Does it write upside down ?

Jeesh Botch, if you're gonna insult someone at least get it right:mad:

It's PEN AFFAIR not PEN MAKER. !!!!!! The Affair is what Ed is having with Pen Maker after he gave him a good pumping:eek:

ldb2000

Jeesh Botch, if you're gonna insult someone at least get it right:mad:

It's PEN AFFAIR not PEN MAKER. !!!!!! The Affair is what Ed is having with Pen Maker after he gave him a good pumping:eek:

ROFLMAO
1_Laughing.gif

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
A few years back Eagle challenged me to make a blank. Seeing as I only had a bandsaw, it was quite a challenge. I made a bunch of blanks and actually turned one into a pen. Well, my daughter straightened my house over the Christmas holidays and I found a bunch of the original material, so I decided to give it a go, this time with a Swarovski flair (dare I say pimp?) treatment.

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg
http://www.penturners.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7008&stc=1&d=1234826883

"Even BIC can make shiny metal." :curse:

Attachments

• _DSC0448.jpg
    _DSC0448.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 433
  • _DSC0449.jpg
    _DSC0449.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 515

OKLAHOMAN

Ed, I'll be more than happy to if Sponge Bob is disqualified as it's NOT a pen but a blanton attempt to sway a much younger voting crowd with a toy, and Skippy can't be serious nuts and bolts are well just nuts and bolts who does he think he's fooling telling us with trick photography that those are pens, and Bruce's feeble attempt to make a pen for King Arthur and has the crown in the middle a backward sword where the crown should be and any Knight worth his lance wouldn't be caught dead with those colors. Now we have Butches version of a big brown paperclip, well enough said about that, its more of his presentation by sneaking in advertisements for our Vendors. I wonder how much he got paid for that? Well that should disqualify him also. Now we have this guy from down under with brown crock skin that he's telling us is pod! Yea sure! NOT!
Now if these guys get disqualified as they should be then and only then will I enter a REAL PEN.
I hope I made my points and appropriate action will be taken.

quote=ed4copies;808900]C'mon Roy ----- Dig a few out of storage and show these youngun's some REAL pens!![/quote]

PenAffair

Ed, I'll be more than happy to if Sponge Bob is disqualified as it's NOT a pen but a blanton attempt to sway a much younger voting crowd with a toy, and Skippy can't be serious nuts and bolts are well just nuts and bolts who does he think he's fooling telling us with trick photography that those are pens, and Bruce's feeble attempt to make a pen for King Arthur and has the crown in the middle a backward sword where the crown should be and any Knight worth his lance wouldn't be caught dead with those colors. Now we have Butches version of a big brown paperclip, well enough said about that, its more of his presentation by sneaking in advertisements for our Vendors. I wonder how much he got paid for that? Well that should disqualify him also. Now we have this guy from down under with brown crock skin that he's telling us is pod! Yea sure! NOT!
Now if these guys get disqualified as they should be then and only then will I enter a REAL PEN.

C'mon, you have to enter. I need some competition in the Trash Talk category. It's obvious I'm not going to get any challenge from the rest of these wannabe's.

Russell.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Not only is Roy a suave Southern Gentleman - he can beat up on you guys, too!!!

He DOES make pens - some are pretty good, I am told!!

(But, as I think about it, I WAS TOLD by ROY!!!)

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Well, my daughter straightened my house over the Christmas holidays ..............

(dare I say pimp?)

"Even BIC can make shiny metal." :curse:

Well lookie here, Lou's here!!!!

Your first statement is not possible even if your daughter is Wonderwoman and the hols were six months, don't forget I've seen your house!!!!

Second statement.....Pimp? Looks more like a Pimple or a Wart

Third statement........You having a go at me Old Timer?:biggrin:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Lou . Errr I think you should get that fumigated , there are some strange growths sprouting from it . :biggrin:

You've heard of "pimp pens"???

Lou makes "pimpled pens", he's still growing up. Puberty coming soon (do take note of proper spelling - it IS still a family site!! Another opportunity down the drain!)

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Not only is Roy a suave Southern Gentleman - )

Isn't that what is known as an Oxymoron or something.:biggrin:

Besides, he needs to post his pen BEFORE he can flap his jaw:mad:

Anyone notice how quiet James is keeping:mad:
I'll get him in the morning, I'm still recovering from the shock of seeing his entry:)

ldb2000

quote=ed4copies;808900]C'mon Roy ----- Dig a few out of storage and show these youngun's some REAL pens!!
[/quote]

Yes Roy , dig up ....eerrr out some of your PAST achievements . Let's see how it was done BACK then .:tongue::biggrin:

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
The Sheila submits a Sierra and then complains about a little dust? With all of the soot over your way I'd think you should be busy cleaning!

As for the shiny metal, how many stone is that beast? Can ya even lift it with one hand?

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
As for the shiny metal, how many stone is that beast? Can ya even lift it with one hand?

I'm not up for a freestyle or kitless. I need to wait till I've made 100 pens or
so. I think I'm up to about 50 now.

But this one is shiny and heavy. If you don't want to write with it, you could
always throw it at an attacker.. it would HURT!

(I'm just having fun playing with a micro metal lathe..)

Attachments

• brass2.jpg
    brass2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 300

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
The Sheila submits a Sierra and then complains about a little dust? With all of the soot over your way I'd think you should be busy cleaning!

Hell Lou!!! Bit tactless on the Ozzy wot?? Besides he is only Sheila on Thursdays:wink::wink:

Stone? Is that some prehistoric measurement? :confused: Unlike your 'pens' at least you don't get splinters in your hands with mine!!!!

Going to bed. Play nicely ladies:yawn:

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Lou - you may have been a good friend of the Eagle, but his blank making sure didn't rub off. Looks like some of that 60 grit you used to turn the pen came off and CA-ed itself to the blank. And what's with the mirror - trying to enter 2 pens at once?

Roy - why don't you just wait until the contest is over to enter. Then you'll have a believable excuse why you didn't win. And you probably could change your web site to Uglissimopens.com Doubt that someone has that registered.

ldb2000

I'm not up for a freestyle or kitless. I need to wait till I've made 100 pens or
so. I think I'm up to about 50 now.

But this one is shiny and heavy. If you don't want to write with it, you could
always throw it at an attacker.. it would HURT!

(I'm just having fun playing with a micro metal lathe..)

Hey Ben , I think you need to make a new catagory "The Boat Anchor Award" :biggrin:

PenAffair

The Sheila submits a Sierra .....

Ahh I see that explains it. Your eyesight is so bad you can't even tell the difference between males & females, let alone a clean pen. I'm sorry I cast aspersions on your handiwork. My mum always told me not to make fun of the old or infirm.

Hope the larger font helps your reading.

Russell.

OKLAHOMAN

Just to **** Skippy off I also will enter a Sierra, This one is made from 100% real Damascus Steel and to Skippy , Butch , and Bruce I don't need no stinkin metal lathe to turn REAL METAL not some bolts found on Isle 23 in your local hardware store. The Damascus M3 Imperial is to show the difference between REAL METAL &(nuts ,bolts and M3) besides I sold it and had never taken a photo of it by itself... :redface:

PenAffair

Just to **** Skippy off I also will enter a Sierra, This one is made from 100% real Damascus Steel and to Skippy , Butch , and Bruce I don't need no stinkin metal lathe to turn REAL METAL not some bolts found on Isle 23 in your local hardware store. The Damascus M3 Imperial is to show the difference between REAL METAL &(nuts ,bolts and M3) besides I sold it and had never taken a photo of it by itself... :redface:

That's a great looking pen Roy. Shame it's not eligible for prizes since you only entered one picture, not two!!

Russell.

OKLAHOMAN

Gosh Lou, we have a street in OKC that the pimps with feather hats hang out and even they wouldn't carry that.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Very sporting of you, Roy.

You COULD HAVE supported your entry on the several hundred dollar bills you collected WHEN you SOLD the other pen!!!!

Note these big blow-hards have yet to show any CASH!!!!

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Roy - finally figured out the last part of your web site name - penna - about what those pens you previously were ashamed to post are worth. And I guess you don't need a lathe if you can buy metal tubing the right size and press a few parts in.

Last edited:

davinci27

I've had a few folks ask, and I just want to make sure everybody know, all trash talk is in jest. Nobody is trying to hurt your feelings or make you feel bad about your pen. Just to prove my point I will now do my best to offend a few of the the current trash talkers.

Hey Mr sponge head empty pants, is that a pen or swiss cheese on a stick.

Bruce, no my timbers aren't shivering. I've seen scarier looking sailor suits on three year olds.

You know its the best pen that wins, not the best baton, right skippy.

Butch, I started to say something about your pen, but figured if you were brave enough to post, I should let you have the little victories

Top Bottom