Claim your prize!! So many talents!!! Confusing??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I got an e-mail today from a confused member. It made me see the picture from the OTHER side. Here is the picture:

As www.Exoticblanks.com Dawn and I have donated several $25 gift certificates that wiil be given away during the bash -- but, if you win, what should you do??

Well, this year as "ed4copies", I volunteered to help Andrew (Maxwell_Smart007) who has procured the vast majority of the prizes. Last year, Andrew ALSO co-ordinated matching the prize donors and the prize recipients. This year, Dawn and I are doing this, so Andrew can spend a LITTLE time with HIS fiance' and, possibly, have a LIFE for the next month.

So, when you win a prize, you will be instructed to send an e-mail to
ed4copies. Even if it is NOT a prize from Exoticblanks.

Yes, it IS confusing - but send me the e-mails, let ME figggurr it out.

THANKS!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pen Maker

Ed, I can't find your email address... I am the one who won the HUMVEE donated by Woody. How can I collect my prize? If it's a coupon code email it to me here:

I.pulled.one.over.on.ed AT YAH HOOOOOOO.com

p.s. does it come with fuzzy dice ?

Skye

Ed, I can't find your email address... I am the one who won the HUMVEE donated by Woody. How can I collect my prize? If it's a coupon code email it to me here:

I was soooooo going to make an inappropriate joke here but you used the correct term "Humvee" and threw me off the opportunity. Dangit.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
5'54 ---- "I don't get it" post

5:55 ----- "I found it" post

Well, Pen Maker, you'll fit in around here, but ya gotta get a LITTLE quicker!!!!

Pen Maker

It's been one of them thar ground hog's days, all day long. It's a tuff crowd here. almost like roller skating in a buffalo herd. now where did I put my thinkin cap?

kirkfranks

Ed,
I haven't won yet.
I will email you later with the complete list of prizes and my choice so that when I DO WIN I will get first pick.

If this is considered cheating please don't tell anyone I am doing this.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Tommy, just email Ed....Every 5 minutes or so should do well to get you noticed, he likes it when you show extreme excitement.:)

...BTW, in case you forgot, You can't go fishing in a baseball pool......:biggrin:

No, but droppin' your lure into a secretarial pool can be exciting! :wink:

(Just a heads up though, make sure you are related to an attorney...or an ex-president.):rolleyes:

Greogry of ImTheAttorneyOfTheFamily Forest

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Important information - for nerds!

Should we also email Ed if we didn't win anything just to let him know?

DID YOU KNOW???

The forum e-mail only allows 500 pieces!

I have learned how to empty it and save on my personal computer (HEY, FOR ME, that's advanced computereze!!)

Top Bottom