Best Product Review Winner Announced.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
On behalf of the panel of judges who presided over the Best Product Review Contest, I would like to make the following announcement:

After careful deliberation, the judges of the Product Review Contest are pleased to announce our First Place Winner:

Congratulations to "its_virgil" (Don Ward) for his excellent review of the Noveau Sceptre Pen Kit.

There were several very well written Full Product Reviews. We were impressed by the quality of the reviews and look forward to the growth of the Product Review Forum.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Accepting the $100 gift certificate for Don will be Ed!!!!!

"Unaccustomed as I am to public speaking, I'd like to thank Don's wife, his children, his pastor and my pastor for assuring me that taking this is saving Don from wiling away his time in the shop!!"

You're welcome, Don!!!!

its_virgil

WOW!! I just saw this and I must say thank you to those who made this decision. It is fun, to not only make pens but also to write about pens and related pen stuff. It was fun doing this review. I was able to get the pens before they were released to the rest of you guy and gals. That was a fun part, plus David Broadwell delivered them in person....he lives about 8 block away from me.

Thanks again! And hey Ed, be sure to spend the gift certificate wisely.:biggrin: And, when you spoke to my wife I hope you didn't tell her what I really paid for all that stuff in my shop:wink::biggrin::biggrin:
Do a good turn daily!
Don

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
WOW!! I just saw this and I must say thank you to those who made this decision. It is fun, to not only make pens but also to write about pens and related pen stuff. It was fun doing this review. I was able to get the pens before they were released to the rest of you guy and gals. That was a fun part, plus David Broadwell delivered them in person....he lives about 8 block away from me.

Thanks again! And hey Ed, be sure to spend the gift certificate wisely.:biggrin: And, when you spoke to my wife I hope you didn't tell her what I really paid for all that stuff in my shop:wink::biggrin::biggrin:
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Nah, she said you were worth it!!!

Shows what she knows! Congrats on a well-done "review"

Top Bottom