Best Avatar Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Here we go with another contest, and yes, prizes are available!!

This contest, for those who have forgotten what the title of the post was :biggrin: is for the best avatar on the site.

The contest will start on Wednesday February 11th. This will give people time to gussy up their avatar as they wish.

Here is how it will go:

Wednesday I will unlock this thread for initial voting. Post the username of the member who you think has the best avatar. Can you vote for yourself? Sure, but since it will be in an open post, people will know (and can comment on politely) that you have ego issues! On Wednesday the 17th, I will relock the thread and count the votes. I will take the top three avatars and start a poll (if I can figure out how!! :redface: ) to select the top avatar. There will be prizes for first through third. Yes, this time you can vote for yourself, and no one else will know about your ego!! :)

Get those avatars polished and ready!!!!

The AVATAR Contest is now open!! Please vote for the avatar you like best and include a short post as to why you think it is the best avatar.Please, Please have some fun with this contest!!

Last edited:

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
After carefully counting and registering all votes, I can definitely say that we haven't decided a dang thing!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Lets have some votes for those killer avatars!!!!!!

Daniel

BruceK gets my vote. anyone that can come up with something that annoying has got to be alright. It's the ones that smile at you and are really really nice that you have to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom