****Pen & Penturners Contest****

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

byounghusband

*Pen & Penturners Contest***WINNERS POSTED ***

Allright Everyone. We havce the scheduling for this contest squared away. Please reasd these instructions carefully!!

The Pen and Penturner Contest
Winners!! We had 13 entires into this context. 11 were correct and 1 was after the deadline..... The winners are listed beside teh prizes.
I would like to thank all those who entered and a great BIG thanks to all those turners who made teh pens in this contest. And to all of you who posted SO MANY pens that I had a tough time picking the 15 to go into the contest.

Congrats to the winners!!!!
:RockOn::RockOn:

1st Prize - $100 Gift Certificate from Berea Hardwoods RandBCrafts - Richard DeArment

2nd Prizes $40 Gift Certificate from SharpeningSupplies.com The dart landed on :eek: THarvey - Tim Harvey

This is a matching game between certain pens and their makers. I have chosen pictures of fifteen pens that have appeared in the "Show Off Your Pens" forum over the past year.

The pictures will be marked with letters of the alphabet A through O. I will also list the screen-name of the penturners who turned those pens, not in the proper order of course, and they will be marked with numbers, "1" through "15".

To enter the contest you will need to send an E-Mail to penpenturners@penturners.org

Please put "Pen and Penturner" and your IAP Screen Name in the subject line (I will filter out all E-Mails that do not have that designation). In the body of the E-Mail, list who the entry is from (your screen-name and real name), and your guess at matching the pens to the penturners. It may look as simple as this: A-1, B-2, C-3, etc.

This contest requires speed, accuracy, a good memory, and some luck. The top prize will go to the 5th person who enters the correct match of pens to penturners, (It is the 5th anniversary of IAP right??) which will be determined by the time-stamp on the E-Mail on my end.

The second prize will be randomly awarded to those who enter the correct matches. Names will go onto a dartboard and I will throw darts blindfolded to see who wins… Anyone wanna catch??

Picutures and the list of names will be posted on Sunday afternoon, 2/8/09

The contest will begin at 8:00 am Monday February 9, 2009 Central Time.

I will stop accepting entries at 7:59 am Wednesday February 11, 2009 Central Time.

I will announce the winner no later than 12:00 noon Tuesday February 17, 2009 Central Time.

***THESE STEP MUST BE FOLLOWED EXACTLY AS THEY ARE DESCRIBED***
Step One: Enter the contest by sending an E-Mail to: penpenturners@penturners.org

Step Two: Enter "Pen and Penturner" and your IAP screen name in the Subject line of your E-Mail (Example- Pen and Penturner Byounghusband)

Step Three: Enter your Screen name and REAL name at the top of the E-Mail

Step Four: Enter your best guess at matching the Pens to the Penturners. Formatted A-1, B-2, C-3, etc.

Please, only one entry per person.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer them. You can't ask me who belongs to which pen though....:confused:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

byounghusband

****Pctures and list of Turners (corrected)****

Picture 1 - E -altacii
attachment.jpg

Picture 2 - D - ed4copies
attachment.jpg

Picture 3 - O - Fernhills
attachment.jpg

Picture 4 - L - Modelmaker
attachment.jpg

Picture 5 - A - Pwhay
attachment.jpg

Picture 6 - G - Randyrls
attachment.jpg

Picture 7 - F - rccrazybill
attachment.jpg

Picture 8 - N - Rdunn12
attachment.jpg

Picture 9 - C - reb
attachment.jpg

Pictuer 10 - B - Splinter99
attachment.jpg

Picture 11 - H - igran7
attachment.jpg

Picture 12 - I - Grizz
attachment.jpg

Picture 13 - J - Ligget
attachment.jpg

Picture 14 - K - Mather323
attachment.jpg

Picture 15 - M - rsx1974
attachment.jpg

Turners:

A - pwhay
B - Splinter99
C - reb
D - ed4copies
E - altacii
F - rccrazybill
G - Randyrls
H - igran7
I - Grizz
J - Ligget
K - Mather323
L - Modelmaker
M - rsx1974
N - Rdunn12
O - Fernhills

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 520
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 526
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 521
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 540
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 533
  • Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 523
  • Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 518
  • picture 8.jpg
    picture 8.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 531
  • Picture 9.jpg
    Picture 9.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 521
  • Picture 10.jpg
    Picture 10.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 523
  • Picture 11.jpg
    Picture 11.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 526
  • Picture 12.jpg
    Picture 12.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 523
  • picture 13.jpg
    picture 13.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 523
  • Picture 14.jpg
    Picture 14.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 526
  • Picture 15.jpg
    Picture 15.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 551
Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I'm honored, thanks for picking one of my pens.
(Clue folks, the blank was made by a GOOD friend who flew away too soon!)

byounghusband

Contect is CLOSED!!!!! :party:

No more entries wil be accepted. Any entries submitted after 7:59 am CST yesterday 2/11/09 will not count.... :crying: I will post the results by 12:00 noon CST Tuesday 2/17/09. Thanks for playing!!!!:party:

Last edited:

THarvey

2nd Prizes $40 Gift Certificate from SharpeningSupplies.com The dart landed on :eek: THarvey - Tim Harvey

I am just as surprised as this little guy. :eek: The dart stung a little, but the prize makes it worth it. :party:

Thank you for everyone that has sponsored and worked behind the sceens to make this Birthday Bash possible.

A big THANK YOU to SharpeningSupplies.com. Someone must have seen my tools and known I need all the help sharpening I can get. :biggrin:

No Losers' Club membership for me this year. :bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051:

Pen Maker

Timmy, Timmy, hey Tim... where you and Gary going? You won something, Gary won something... Guess I'm the Fat Kid with glasses and pocket protector! AGAIN...:eek::eek::eek:

Well I suppose I can stretch out over here by the bleachers. Might orta put my shoes back ON and cover up that big ole hole in my sock! Hey but I'm cool, I'm cool.

Congratulations TIM

GaryMadore

Timmy, Timmy, hey Tim... where you and Gary going?

Naw, Buddy, I'm still here. I'm so used to being a loozer that I didn't even realize that I won week one of the ID contest. Now that I know, I'm still convinced it's all a cruel joke and so I'm afraid to claim my prize because I know that someone will flip the lights on and everyone will yell "SURPRISE, LOOZER!" and then laugh and laugh and laugh.

Nope, methinks I'll just stay over there in this nice dark, comfy corner where we can have fun and make fun of the doglike thingy.

(sigh)

Say, nice socks ya got there....

Cheers!

Gary

P.S. Congrats Tim!

Top Bottom