Kit Bushings and Tubes Updates

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

Can I make a request? I like the way the charts are separated now but is there a single download for all charts still available? Kind of like a master book with a title for each section? I just think it might be more convenient.

If it seems like too much to maintain then I understand the current setup is fine. Just more to download to get it into one folder that is easily reference able in the shop.

Thanks for all the work on this Wayne. I verified the kits I work with are accurate in the charts. (Jr Gent II, Sierra, Jr Emperor, Emperor, Majestic, Jr. Majestic, Atrax, Triton BP, Atrax BP, just to name few.)

Occasionally I get a kit that might be .001 to .002 different than the listed measurement. A human hair is around .004 so the accuracy is good unless I am building something that is going to be used to save lives or keep people from dying I think I am ok. :)

Thanks again.

Here ya go. I recently got all 5, and made sure I grabbed the updated ones.

Attachments

• Bushings.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 691

wyone

well I for one.. want to thank Wayne and all of the other people who put so much work into providing the information. Is it 100% accurate.. hmmm I cannot say.. I also know I use it as a guideline. If I need something 100% for sure, I will use my own tools, and my own kits and my own products. Is my caliper as accurate as Wayne's, or any of the guys who make TBC bushings? I seriously doubt it. But if I use all of my own things, any variables are limited by using my own things.

I guess I am of the opinion that all that needs to be done is to make a list of any discrepancies and submit them for review. I have no doubt that as much work as Wayne put into this, he wants it accurate and he will do what he can to correct anything he finds inaccurate.

Again.. I just want to thank all contributors, and especially Wayne for making such a resource available.

Top Bottom