Call for Volunteers - New Library Project

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TomW

As you may know, about 5 years ago, Johnathan Burton started the Behind the Lathe series which did a great job letting us know more about individual members. The series was well liked, but unfortunately was stopped due to the amount of time it took to produce a product of this quality. When the project died, we missed an opportunity to really get to know each other better. The success of Local Chapters and chapter meetings indicates to me that a "Meet the Members" (or whatever we decide to call it) would be well received, and provide a valuable service to IAP.

I have agreed to oversee this project as part of the IAP Library.

This is a call for Volunteers to assist in creating the articles. Volunteers will help create the template for individual articles, and create the content. I dont want anyone to be overwhelmed by the work required, so several volunteers are needed. This is NOT a trivial effort. Volunteers should be able to create articles that can be converted to PDF format, able to manipulate photographs, be willing to interview subjects (both phone and via email), etc, etc. I am hoping to be able to add about 1 article per week to this collection.

So, if you have the time, the energy and the passion to make this happen, please PM me and let me know a little bit about your interest in this project.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Tom

Top Bottom