Still using Pen Wizard?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

k3usr

I was thinking of getting a Pen Wizard. Browsing here for info I noticed there has not been a post in a few years so I'm wondering if people are still using the PW?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Chuck, (I know you will like this one for sure. It has your favorite color)there have been a few since then. Many people do not post to that catagory.

Ed Davidson was big on this and has tutorials out there for its use and what he has done. Here is a link to one of his threads in 09

www.penturners.org/forum/f13/pen-wizifed-41032/

Last edited:

KenV

Ed Davidson moved from the penwizard to ornamental lathes and with those, the cost of turning goes way up along with some spectacular outcomes.

k3usr

Thanks guys, guess I'll keep an eye out for someone letting one go.

James Schober

Fun, interesting, not sure if 'marketable'

I was thinking of getting a Pen Wizard. Browsing here for info I noticed there has not been a post in a few years so I'm wondering if people are still using the PW?

Got a Pen Wizard recently. Has a learning curve to be able to 'see' before you 'make'. However it is fun, which is my goal anyway. I'll try to get a few photos up at some point, or PM me if interested in my opinions. I'll keep it, keep on playing.

k3usr

Sounds good. I'll keep a look out for the photos in case you get a chance to post some. Are you using a dremel or foredom? If a dremel which model if you don't mind me asking.

stuckinohio

Here's my latest. The blank slipped on the first pass, but went well after that. Used a Dremel.

Attachments

• 20161224_113230.jpg
    20161224_113230.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 330

TonyL

I enjoy mine...can really transform something simply into something magnificent and definitely one of a kind.

Top Bottom