Pen Wizard - Owners discussion

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nick

Well............ There is one PW heading all the way out west to Lakewood, WA. Ordered it today. I spoke with JR and I must say, What a nice person to deal with and his superior customer service. Other companies should follow his lead.
Merry Christmas to all
Don Nicholas
Lakewood, WA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

I think Santa has plans to stop by and pick one up for delivery to Indy. Assuming that I remain good at least for another week. :)

Nick

Ron, When Santa gets there, let me know since I am west of you, let him know to hurry out west and that the chimmney has been cleaned as well as cookies and milk will be set out. Enjoy your new "toy" and have a Merry Christmas!!

I think Santa has plans to stop by and pick one up for delivery to Indy. Assuming that I remain good at least for another week. :)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Let's be clear:
In homes that have no children for Santa to visit,
Can the milk and cookies

BRING OUT THE BRANDY- It's a COLD night out there!!!

rej19

You gotta be kidd'n. You mean he won't show with no children present. Who is that guy whose been visiting me for the last 30 years after the kids left?

Nick

Ron/Ed
what Ed said is true, notice my name (Nick) That is "St" Nick, Yes I am 66 years old, have a white beard (short) white hair and my last name is Nicholas. So there you have it.
Just keep the Brandy coming and I will be there.

rej19

Nick, You should be OK. According to my inside sources my Pen Wizard was ordered yesterday and it showed up today. I can not confirm that but I have been told that I can not enter the spare bedroom. If Santa is that fast he should have no problem making it to the west coast by Thursday! This puts me under extreme pressure to make the right gift choice in return! You don't want this to happen to you! Hilarious:rotfl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhv4I2EGFLw

Hi Guys,
Just got my Pen Wizard yesterday. Haven't had a chance to set it up or try it out yet. I did pop the CD into the player in the house after I finished out in the shop last night. I got about half way through it before I feel asleep and TLOML had to wake me up. No, the video IS NOT boring, I was just too sleepy to try to watch it that late. I'm going to pop it in this evening and watch the rest of it. Just noticed this thread and thought I'd subscribe and read along. Just want to let you know I'm "in the game" too!!
Best Wishes,

Nick

It's here

Ron, The little old UPS driver, so lively and quick, deposited the box, after trudging through 12" of snow, on my front porch tonight. He was seen running back to his truck yelling "Another crazy pen turner" Any way It arrived!!

Nick, You should be OK. According to my inside sources my Pen Wizard was ordered yesterday and it showed up today. I can not confirm that but I have been told that I can not enter the spare bedroom. If Santa is that fast he should have no problem making it to the west coast by Thursday! This puts me under extreme pressure to make the right gift choice in return! You don't want this to happen to you! Hilarious:rotfl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhv4I2EGFLw

KenV

My wife dropped one of these under a tree for me yesterday -- JR must be making several runs a day to the shippers. I was looking through the tooling stash and saw a couple of boxes of carbide mills that came 50 in a box that I acquired a few years ago (from the circuit board industry as I remember -} all 1/8 inch shanks.... Hmmmmm

sbell111

In today's mail, I received Woodcraft's sale circular. As it turns out, Woodcraft's version of the foredom is going on sale from 11/28-12/31 for $143.99.

Item 147220 Wecheer 1/4 HP Flexible Shaft Carver Kit

1/4hp 120v reversible motor
flexible 42" shaft
variable speed foot control
Standard rotary handpiece
3 collets (3/32", 1/8", 1/4")
wrench
tool hanger

Incidently, the handpiece by itself costs $43.99. I wonder if it will fit my old foredom (or HF's variant).
Earlier in the week, I noticed that Sciplus had a foredom clone on sale for $65. I needed a new speed control for my ancient foredom any way, so I picked one up. I got it yesterday. It works just fine and my foredom #30 handpiece swapped over to it with no problems.

Top Bottom