Pen Wizard accessory

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jrbeall

I have come up with an improved method for decorating contoured pen blanks which you can make yourself or buy from me. It will follow any shape and does not need a pattern blank on the lower rod. It works only on the Dremel and if a couple of you will email me I will send a sample for you to evaluate.

I hope to get a video done this week to show how it works.

I am also having a rope twist cutter made with a 1/8 shank that is small enough to do a 6 lay rope pattern. That should be ready in about a month.

This forum is great. It makes it really easy to update and evaluate. Thanks to everyone for participating and being kind.

JR

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
JR,

Thanks for your email on the size and weight of the Pen Wizard. Hopefully, I will be able to get one when I go to the States in April.

I look forward to these extra tidbits too!

jrbeall

OK thanks I have two worthy testers now and a video will be on U TUBE in a day or two. Keep on buying Pen Wizards, I have a bunch more kids who want to go to college.

JR

J

jackrichington

JR there is a limit to the children we can support with pen wizards :) Get back to being inventive..luckily for you I have 3 dogs who I support from the local shelter, and no children to support, so I was able to buy a pen wizard :)

Jim15

Great idea Mr. Beall. I am one of those that is mechanically challenged, if you would be so kind I would like to purchase one that is made by you. When you are ready to sell them please let me know and I will pay you.

Thank you,

Bob Hewson

MOd for use with a B&D RTX rotary tool

Watched your video with interest.

Checked out my B&D RTX unit to find that it has a smaller opening so requires a 15/32" brass rod instead of the 1/2" for the small Dremel. Other than being a bit smaller in diameter it should work just as well.

Bob

titan2

Pretty neat setup! I'll take one of your adapters & the rope bit when it's ready.......I'll order both when they're ready to sell/ship. Just let me know the costs.

TIA

Barney

mitchm

JR, from a post I read here you emailed the weight and box size to Leehljp. I will be in San Francisco in June and was wondering if it will be possible to bring the Wiz back with me to South Africa. Can you please also send me these specs. Thanks

Nick

JR, from a post I read here you emailed the weight and box size to Leehljp. I will be in San Francisco in June and was wondering if it will be possible to bring the Wiz back with me to South Africa. Can you please also send me these specs. Thanks

The shipping box is 12"x20"x11" Wt 8lbs
Box that contains the PW 9-1/4"x6" x19"

titan2

I have come up with an improved method for decorating contoured pen blanks which you can make yourself or buy from me. It will follow any shape and does not need a pattern blank on the lower rod. It works only on the Dremel and if a couple of you will email me I will send a sample for you to evaluate.

I hope to get a video done this week to show how it works.

I am also having a rope twist cutter made with a 1/8 shank that is small enough to do a 6 lay rope pattern. That should be ready in about a month.

This forum is great. It makes it really easy to update and evaluate. Thanks to everyone for participating and being kind.

JR

Never mind....older thread!

Last edited:
Top Bottom