Pen Wizard

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elody21

A couple of years a go I bought the Bedall Pen Wizard and was not happy with it at all. I seemed to cost way too much ad I never could get it to work well. Have they been changed or updated to work better? Alice

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

If you mean the Beall Pen Wizard I purchased one a few months ago and am satified with it. There a few quirks with it but for the money I don't think I could find anything else that would do similar work. I don't know anything about earlier models and what the difference might be. They seem to be selling a lot of them and if there were major issues with them I'm sure we would have heard about it here. Don't know if that helps or not but that's my .02 worth.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Alice,

There were a couple generations of pen-making gizmos that Jerry came out with. I have one of the first, that attached to the lathe. No, the current "Pen Wizard" is nothing like that. Look at some of the u-tube and Ed Davidson's demos.

Different beast.

Gary Max

A couple of years a go I bought the Bedall Pen Wizard and was not happy with it at all. I seemed to cost way too much ad I never could get it to work well. Have they been changed or updated to work better? Alice

Alice the system you are talking about had all kinds of troubles.
Most folks found it almost impossible to use.
The NEW one is different.

elody21

Thanks guys,
I must have had the problemed one. It did hook onto the jet mini lathe and I could not get it to work at all. Maybe I will look into the new one you all talk of. I have to admit I have not looked at the site in a long while. I'll have to check int it. Thanks so much. Alice

Borg_B_Borg

You must be referring to the Beall Lathe Wizard. The new Beall Pen Wizard is a totally different animal.

Steve

Top Bottom