My test of new pen wizard accessory

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
J

jackrichington

I received this new accessory in mail about 1-2 hrs ago..and I could not access utube to see video..but despite that it was intuitive and simple..worked as advertised. I have a Legacy mill and with a template it will follow uneven contours and lengths, but you must make a perfect template and line it all up & pretty soon you don't want to do it because everthing has capscrews and it gets frustrating. This new accessory is SIMPLE DEAD SIMPLE, and works like a charm ..turn the shape, and put on your pen wizard and the little accessory follows right along. The height was consistant through the entire spiral. Two things for consideration : first keep that bit -peeking-just barely peeking out of the accesory And second on my 6th roatation of my spiral the wood nose freed itself from the brass tube..I CA'ed it and it worked perfectly after that...SMART SIMPLE ELEGANT ACCESSORY for the pen wizard

jrbeall

Jack, thanks for the review. Sorry about the cap coming off, I just press fit it, thinking that you could push it out and make different sized ones for different bits. A little CA of course does solve that problem.

Dan Henry

Dremel 300 and 400

The Newer Dremel 300 and 400 do not have the 1/2 inch recesson for the 1/2 inch brass tube to fit into, my old one I believe a 345 has the recession. I bought a new 400 today and JR's new gizmo will not work on it.

Dan

Top Bottom