Beall Pen Wizard on YOUTUBE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

les-smith

Good video. I think I'm going to have to start saving up for one of those.

Thanks for posting the video.

Fred

Looks to be like a very neat invention. One suggestion if possible ... make it a bit longer in showing you using it. Some close-up of the blanks being turned would be nice. :)

BTW, I find that it made a hugh difference to view the video using the YouTube option of viewing it in high quality. The option appears just under the right side of the video and you just click it to select.

jttheclockman

The one thing I do not understand about it is if you have a pen with a bulge in it doesn't the depth of cut get effected and wouldn't that throw off the spacing of the cuts. Would be interesting if you did a tutorial or video showing us you cutting a pen. Could mean alot in sales.

PenTurnerJohn

Bulge compensator on Pen Wizard

The one thing I do not understand about it is if you have a pen with a bulge in it doesn't the depth of cut get effected and wouldn't that throw off the spacing of the cuts. Would be interesting if you did a tutorial or video showing us you cutting a pen. Could mean alot in sales.

John, when you buy the Pen Wizard from JR you'll see the dvd tutorial he supplies with it that shows you easily how to compensate for the "bulges" on pens.

gothycdesigns

so how much is the turning jig? Looks pretty simple to use for the dremel. I just watched the pen turning vid with the Legacy machine, and it seems pretty complicated. Too many things to do to just get started. If your machine is much simpler, then I'll be looking into it.

Thanks.

Top Bottom