Dayacom High End Discount - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Welcome to penturners.org! > IAP Management Team > Vendor Liaison
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Vendor Liaison Andrew Jordan is the IAP Vendor Liaison

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2010, 10:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Assistant Moderator
Vendor Liaison

Photos: 0

Default Dayacom High End Discount

There has been a discussion recently about the Dayacom pen kits, and how they are now selling to the public. This was especially great news to those who like certain kits which have been discontinued by other vendors.

One of the main points of the discussion was that the prices were not as great as at other vendors, as the other vendors offers a quantity discount; especially so on the higher end kits which cost significantly more per kit.

I have spoken with Mr. Lee at Dayacom, and he has graciously offered to give a 25 percent discount to the IAP on their High End Pen Kits, provided a minimum quantity of 100 kits is reached.

Mr. Lee also informed me that they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee for their high end pen kits, and hopes to provide new items to the public soon.

I hope that some people will take advantage of this gracious offer and take the opportunity to get some of those kits that you loved that have been discontinued by other vendors.

Further note: While this opens up the possibilities of a group buy - as long as it is cleared with the Group Buy coordinator in advance, I would like to make it clear that I am not organizing a group buy...I just find the deals!

http://www.dayacom.com.tw/daya_brand.php?m=catalog

(I am working on trying to possibly expand the selection, but at present, the Dayacom High End kits are the ones limited to the 25 percent discount)

"He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed."
maxwell_smart007 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 09-14-2010, 11:20 AM   #2 (permalink)

Photos: 127

Let me ask a question now just to clarify. Is this 100 kit minimum to get the discount good only for one specific type of kit? IE; platinum and black ti jr emperor fp's? or is it 100 of any type of jr emperor? or perhaps 100 plat and gold jr emperors, split between rb and fp? Or is it just any 100 kits from the high end list?
jskeen is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 09-14-2010, 11:30 AM   #3 (permalink)

Photos: 275

The 25% discount is applied to what price?
Advertisement
Old 09-14-2010, 11:39 AM   #4 (permalink)

Photos: 1

I have to ask this from an ethical standpoint. Would a group buy directly from Dayacom undercut some of our own vendors right here on IAP?

Could we not do a group buy through one of them? Let me say straight out that I don't know who they are or even if any of the IAP vendors sell Dayacom kits. Maybe if some of our vendors do sell Dayacom, they could jump in here?

Padre is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 09-14-2010, 11:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Assistant Moderator
Vendor Liaison

Padre - I'm just providing options - if you don't want to use the discount, by all means do not use it...but many of the kits in question are not carried by any vendor anymore. Our 'intermediary' vendors will be able to receive this discount as well, provided affiliation with and participation in the IAP...

To all others - I'm passing on exactly what was told to me. If you require further details or exact pricing, by all means begin a discourse with the vendor and find out the exact price that you'd end up paying. I'm just the negotiator!

"He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed."
Old 09-14-2010, 11:45 AM   #6 (permalink)

Some IAP vendors do sell Dayacom kits, but the main focus is on ones that have been discontinued by the vendors. So no toes will be stepped on.

I have left the IAP. If you wish to contact, use the email a member feature. I don't log in to see PMs any longer.
Russianwolf is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 09-14-2010, 11:49 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russianwolf View Post
Some IAP vendors do sell Dayacom kits, but the main focus is on ones that have been discontinued by the vendors. So no toes will be stepped on.
Cool!!! I was just wondering. No offense intended!!

Old 09-14-2010, 11:50 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwell_smart007 View Post
Padre - I'm just providing options - if you don't want to use the discount, by all means do not use it...but many of the kits in question are not carried by any vendor anymore. Our 'intermediary' vendors will be able to receive this discount as well, provided affiliation with and participation in the IAP...

To all others - I'm passing on exactly what was told to me. If you require further details or exact pricing, by all means begin a discourse with the vendor and find out the exact price that you'd end up paying. I'm just the negotiator!
Charles, I thank you for this, it's a lot of work! I was not questioning your motives, ethics, etc., just if a vendor here could get the group buy thing seeing they are a Dayacom vendor.

Old 09-14-2010, 11:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
Assistant Moderator
Vendor Liaison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre View Post
Charles, I thank you for this, it's a lot of work! I was not questioning your motives, ethics, etc., just if a vendor here could get the group buy thing seeing they are a Dayacom vendor.
No problem, Padre! No offense taken or perceived!

(By the way, my name isn't Charles - it's Andrew - Charles A Beard is the author of my tagline quote )

Old 09-14-2010, 12:23 PM   #10 (permalink)

Photos: 296

U-done 'good' Andrew. Thank you for 'brokering' the discount.
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads