What date is best for you?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Which date or dates would you be able to attend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Don Vann has graciously volunteered to host our next meeting at his place in Porter. Which of the following date would you be able to attend?
February 9th, 23rd, March 2nd, 23rd or 30th.
You can vote for more than one date, up to all five.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charles

Hey guys, the 9th of Feb. Is good for me. I have heavy involvement with Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo all during march and on the BBQ Comm. For Feb 23. If its another date I will make the next one. Thanks Monty for putting the pole together.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Hey guys, the 9th of Feb. Is good for me. I have heavy involvement with Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo all during march and on the BBQ Comm. For Feb 23. If its another date I will make the next one. Thanks Monty for putting the pole together.

Charles, since you are on the HLSR BBQ committee, maybe you should host this meeting at the BBQ cookoff and get us all in for free. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

rsjimenez

We will be able to make it this time. I just need to check my schedule and submit the dates to the pole.

BarryM

I would love to make the next meeting...hope I pick the right date...I work every other weekend so I have at least a 50/50 chance.

Barry

Top Bottom