Spring 2012 Greater Houston meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Which date would you attend the next Greater Houiston Area meeting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeartofaPen

Mannie,

I will bring mine. Not sure it works but was told it does. Have not had a chance to test it out yet. I can also bring my chamber that Curtis makes if you need me to.

Chris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Mannie,

I will bring mine. Not sure it works but was told it does. Have not had a chance to test it out yet. I can also bring my chamber that Curtis makes if you need me to.

Chris
If you don't mind, bring the chamber too.

edit in: I have wood to stabilize but if anyone wants to bring something they would like stabilized, feel free to do so.

Last edited:

Justturnin

I just confirmed w/ SWMBO to make sure she "remembered" that she ok'd my visit. woo hooo. I will have some blank swap blanks in hand. I am pretty excited.

JeffT

Sorry I did not make it. SWMBO had other plans for me... :-( I'm sure it was a good time and much learned!

Sub Vet 10

Thank you Martin for opening up your house and shop- the potato salad was especially good.

And thanks to everyone for the demos and conversation. Didn't know what to expect but had a great time. Even more convinced that there are far too many things I want to do and not enough time!

-Brandon

BAYQUEST

Thanks to Martin and your wife for the gumbo and hospitality. I enjoyed seeing everyone and meeting some new friends. I can't wait to turn the sweetgum ball blank from the drawing. Thanks Wildthings!:)

vanngo5d

Martin, thanks for hosting at your shop, lunch was good, demo's were informative and meeting everyone with same interest always makes for a good time . If anybody has any questions or needs anything feel free to ask.
Enjoyed it as always let's see some pens.

Hope to see everyone again in a few months at the next meeting or before.
Thanks everyone,
Don Vann

Justturnin

Three cheers to Martin for opening his house, great hospitality and some kind of soup.....what was that again? Chicken Noodle? hhahahah, Kidding, the Gumbo was over the top and really made my day. I had a great time meeting and talking with everyone.

rsjimenez

I enjoyed meeting everybody at the meeting. Thank you Martin for hosting.

On another note, does anybody know of somebody that installs metal roofs on shops. I tried it this morning and can't get myself to getting up there, it is too high. If you know anybody please forward me the phone #.

Thanks,
Ramon

rsjimenez

I enjoyed meeting everybody at the meeting. Thank you Martin for hosting.

On another note, does anybody know of somebody that installs metal roofs on shops. I tried it this morning and can't get myself to getting up there, it is too high. If you know anybody please forward me the phone #.

Thanks,
Ramon

Thank you for all the PM's, I tried it again and I was successful, I am doing it now and should be done this week. The first time I got up there on the first sheet it started to rain and it did not give me that good feeling.

HeartofaPen

For all those inquiring about the cost of the HF Two Stage 3 CFM Vacuum Pump, it is on sale till the end of this month for $154.99. I should be getting my June add any day now and will see if they have it on sale again next month or not.

Top Bottom