Poll for Houston Area Sept. meeting in Alvin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Would you attend a Houston Area meeting in September in Alvin, TX?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BRENDA WITTE

Thank you, Clyde. That is very kind of you and the others that offered your help. Is this something that you all normally do at the IAP meetings? I dont want to inconveience anyone. I am really looking forward to meeting everyone and learning from all of you that have been penturning a great deal longer than I have. See you at the meeting. Brenda

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

itzapen

Brenda,
It's NOT a problem, that's why we all get together in the first place, to help each other and pass information about every aspect of pen turning to one another.Fresh ideas is always a help to all. See you next week.
Clyde

mson

[B said:
woodworkerdan[/b];1272498]I will try to be there. However, I feel like I live on the far side of the world, coming from Orange and all. LOL Don't seem to see a chapter around here in the Golden Triangle, nor even in Lk Charles LA. I am not very experienced in pen making. Actually I need more practice on finishing than on turning.

Hope to see you all in Alvin!
Woodworkerdan
Orange Texas (The far eastern edge of Houston!)

PM sent to woodworkerdan

I am in Baytown, you could park here and I could drive us to Alvin. It would save you some drive time.

BRENDA WITTE

I am really upset that I couldnt make it to the meeting today. I even took a vacation day off from work to attend. But, I had unexpected company show up the nite before. I didnt get to sleep until almost 7 a.m. By the time I woke up, it was too late to come out there. I hope nothing intereferes with the next one. Now I have to wait to the next one to meet all of you. I especially wanted to see the demos. Next time.

Charles

Sorry all, I would not have missed this meeting but broke my back on Aug 12th and haven't gone on the site in a while. Surgery scheduled and I should be back turning soon. Please keep me posted of the next meeting. Again sorry I did not see the post 'til now.:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom