The Next Greater Houston Meeting!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

HeartofaPen

My wife and I had a great time today. It was great seeing everyone again or for the first time. Hope to see everyine again at the next greater houston meeting.

rsjimenez

My wife and I also had a good time. She enjoyed it as much as I did. Thanks and if anybody has any questions please PM.

Ramon

Pete275

I wanted to say how much I enjoyed myself at the meeting on Saturday I also had a great time. Plus I'd like to thank Harry and his wife for being such gracious hosts. I won't miss the next one.

Wayne

BarryM

I had a great time and I am glad to have met so many pen turning addicts like myself. Thanks to Harry and his wife for being great hosts. My son thanks you for buying up his chocolate bars.....I can't wait until we meet again......so in the mean time I may be contacting a few of you guys to pick your brain....again had a blast and happy turning......

Barry

burgerman

Great meeting

I also had a great time at the meeting last weekend. I enjoyed meeting and talking with a lot of folks who love to make pens and do other woodworking. Thanks to Harry for opening his very nice shop and hosting the meeting. Ramon, I haven't had a chance to cast anything in the mold I got from you, but hopefully I will soon. Thanks to all.

rsjimenez

Well if you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM.

Thanks
Ramon

I also had a great time at the meeting last weekend. I enjoyed meeting and talking with a lot of folks who love to make pens and do other woodworking. Thanks to Harry for opening his very nice shop and hosting the meeting. Ramon, I haven't had a chance to cast anything in the mold I got from you, but hopefully I will soon. Thanks to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom