HOUSTON, TX! Let's Meet!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

More4dan

It's approaching 2 years since the group last met and I'm interested to know if the folks in the Houston Area would like to get together sometime in the near future? Please chime in with your thoughts and potential dates that might work and any topics/demos you would be interested in. I'm out the first 3 weeks of July but likely available most other Saturdays. The last meeting was held at Woodcraft SW, does this work for y'all again?

Look forward to hearing for everyone in the Houston Area!

Danny

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dehn0045

I would definitely be interested in attending. The Woodcraft SW is close enough for me.

Dehn0045

At this point I am free the last weekend in July, or all of August except the 11th.

As for topic, I am really more interested in the social aspect. But for some ideas, I would be interested in finishing techniques other than CA and friction polish. Also, label casting or any other casting topics would be interesting.

Dehn0045

I mistakenly first read Monty's as "available" rather than "UNavailable", pushing it till September would be fine with me too...

Matt381971

Hello there guys...I am available for whenever. I am sure I am not as seasoned at turning as you guys, only been turning since this past December but I am hooked. I would love to meet other turners in the area so please let me know when and where.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Top Bottom