Houston Chapter - 12/13/08

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TRussell

I will bring brownies. If you need anything else let me know.I don't seem to have much in the way of really good blanks right now but i will do the best I can. I have some stuff from after the hurricane but it is to green to do anything with yet.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gagler

Can't Make It

All-

Sounds like a great time, but I will be unable to make it (and it's in my own hometown, too). I hope everyone has a safe travel to and from, you swap a lot of ideas, and enjoy it enough to want to meet again so I can make it next time!

Regards,

Michael

Phillip

Monty, it was good seeing you again at the festival Thursday night. I checked my calendar when I finally got home and I will not be available to attend the first meeting. I do apologize and I am currently kicking myself in the backside for missing out on the great dialogue that is going to take place. Best wishes and season's greetings.

P.S.
Your table looked great, Bling! Bling!

TexasSteel

I would love to come and visit and get to know ya'll. I've been off the fourm for a while but have found my way back. Just let me know what I need to bring, and some driving directions. Looking forward to meeting ya'll
Jeff 832.526.5727

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Please check the list above. I just updated it for attendance. Looks like a total of 23 including guests. Plan what you are bringing accordingly. Maps will go out tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

sam

Monty, I for one would like a demo on casting. I can bring the acrylic. I have just gotten a HF paint pot. I believe I got it plumbed correct this am except for 1 plug. I may be the only one that has not cast from our group, I'm not sure. Thanks, Sam

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Gary,
Dion is supposed to host the next one sometime in March, but he hasn't set a date yet. Guess I need to send him a reminder.

Top Bottom