Christmas meeting???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Anyone interested in a meeting and Christmas party in December? Or would you rather wait until sometime after the first of the year?

vanngo5d

I open for it but it will have to be second or later weekend. Booked on the first weekend office party and Dickens on the Strand.

Don Vann

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I'll be happy to host at my place in Pearland.
How does this sound to everyone-
The date will be December 15
Start the meeting at say 1PM and go til about 3 or 4 then we have a pot luck supper, I'll supply the burgers.
Please bring your spouse, S/O etc.
Instead of a blank swap, bring a wrapped pen and we'll do a PITH among ourselves.

Please post below if you plan on attending, the dish you will bring and if your spouse, S/O will be coming.

Did I leave anything out?

HeartofaPen

My wife and I are planning on trying to make it. Just let me know what else is needed for the food items and I will see what we can come up with.

Chris

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Here is a list of those that are planning to attend. Let me know if I need to update.
Dec Mtg3.jpg

Sub Vet 10

Sorry guys, work calls again. Headed out of the country for a few weeks. Hope yall have a great time.

God Bless

rsjimenez

I also will not be able to make it. My Wife is having surgery the day before and I plan on being with her for a few days after. We will attend the next one.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Here is the updated list of those that were going to attend this next Saturday.
Please post any changes and if you need a map to my place in Pearland. Time is 1PM til after supper.
Don't forget to bring a wrapped pen for our Christmas PITH.
Dec Mtg3.jpg

Last edited:

KiltedGunn

Local Chapter Leader
Sorry guys, I will have to miss this one...our daughter is graduating from UHCL and I'm told I have to go There instead! :rolleyes:

Y'all have a great time! :biggrin:

The Penguin

I can't make it. I busted my hump making a piece for the GCWA meeting show-n-tell, and I darn sure want to show-n-tell it.

catch ya'll next time!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Atteneance update

Here is a list of those that are planning to attend and what they will bring. If you are not planning on staying for burgers, please let me know.
Dec Mtg 12-13.jpg
Plan on starting about 1PM. If you need directions to my place, PM me.

JeffT

Unfortunately, SWMBO reminded me of another obligation. I won't be able to make it... Hope to see ya'll soon!

HeartofaPen

Hey all, sorry I missed the party today. Had some work come up that I had to care of. Got to pay the bills some how.

See you all next time.

Chris

BAYQUEST

Thanks for hosting Monty. Marilyn and I had a good time. I'm going to make some bullet pens now, you made it look so easy. Great burgers!

Top Bottom