Wood Stabilization Solutions International - Page 5 - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Community Forums > Product Testing & Review > Vendors
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 10:50 AM   #41 (permalink)

Photos: 0

http://oag.ca.gov/
Protecting Consumers

The Attorney General has made consumer fraud prevention a top priority. The current economic downturn and housing crisis have given rise to many scams, particularly in the areas of predatory lending, foreclosure consultants, credit repair companies, and debt consolidators and collectors.

In response, the Attorney General is taking action against companies engaged in unlawful activities, obtaining injunctions to shut them down, and recovering millions of dollars in restitution for victimized consumers.

If you have a consumer inquiry or complaint, the Attorney General's Public Inquiry Unit is available to assist you. Please visit our Consumer Info/Complaints page for useful information on consumer issues and guidance for filing a complaint.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:35 PM   #42 (permalink)
Product Reviews Manager

Photos: 49

Well, several months have gone by and I have received nothing at all from this sham of a company so I am closing any hope of them rectifying the situation. I have learned a lot from this ordeal and have started the process of designing my own commercial stabilizing units that will actually work for me.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:39 PM   #43 (permalink)
Product Reviews Manager

Not sure if this is good news or bad, the company that ripped me off has taken down all of its web sites and seems to have disappeared. I guess that our voices have been heard. All those that have been done wrong by this company, please contact me as we need to talk about this problem.
Advertisement
Old 12-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #44 (permalink)

is this the same company you had a problem with?

http://www.stabilizedwood.com/
winter07@pacbell.net is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 12-16-2011, 02:06 PM   #45 (permalink)
Retired Head Moderator

Photos: 18

Obviously I am not Wolftat but am very familiar with his issues. This IS NOT the same company. This is the real WSSI and have been around for quite a while. From what I know of them, they are good folks and do a good job. The other guy named his company very similar, most likely to try to capitalize on the real WSSI's success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter07@pacbell.net View Post

The original, affordable home stabilizing solution!
Now available exclusively from TurnTex...Alumilite Clear and White in 1 gallon kits (1/2 Gal A&B)
www.TurnTex.com
MesquiteMan is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 12-20-2011, 10:46 AM   #46 (permalink)
Product Reviews Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter07@pacbell.net View Post

Definetly not the same company. I actually just got off the phone with Mike at WSSI and he has been in business long before the other company and is still in business. He seems like a pretty good guy and a straight shooter, definetly not connected to the other company that was running scams. Thank you for looking out for everyone and asking the questions that need to be asked.

Last edited by wolftat; 12-20-2011 at 11:05 AM.
wolftat is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 12-24-2011, 12:22 AM   #47 (permalink)

I joined IAP for the purpose of responding to the request of "wolftat" for info on the company that cheated him. I have a lot of info on the person behind that paper company and another one he touts. How do I get in touch with "wolftat" I tried posting an answer by somehow it wont take. My address is anthony.c.powersatgmaildotcom

Last edited by wolftat; 12-27-2011 at 02:21 PM.
woodwizzard is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 12-27-2011, 02:22 PM   #48 (permalink)
Product Reviews Manager

Anthony, I will be in touch when I get back tot he shop this week.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:28 PM   #49 (permalink)

This guy gets around. He was behind the stabilizing equipment scam you are referring to. He first tried to sell his "invention" on a knife forum, but got run off. His first equipment used glass lab beakers and he instructed people to pressurize them. Pressure bombs essentially.

Gmail Help

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/MultiBillion-Dollar-Investment-Idea-Includes-38114.S.56806042
Larry Davis is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads