Wood Stabilization Solutions International - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Community Forums > Product Testing & Review > Vendors
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011, 10:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Product Reviews Manager

Photos: 49

Default Wood Stabilization Solutions International

This review is a bout a company called Wood Stabilization Solutions International at Woodstabilization.com. This company is one to be avoided. They began by promising a product in 6 weeks, never happened, just so you are aware, paypal will not open a claim against a company after 45 days, I guess they knew this already though. After a lot of phone calls and empty promises, my system was finally shipped after 12 weeks. It took 12 days to be delivered to me in CT from CA. The package came looking like it was rolled here from CA. and since my neighbor signed for it, I was told any damage was my responsibility. There was a lot of damage and there was a lot of missing items. There promise of customer satisfaction went out the window when I asked to have the missing items sent to me. So now I sit with a bunch of worthless damaged garbage and am waiting for them to reply as to how they will handle this, so far it looks like they want to just duck out of the way and go and rip off the next person. I hate to write a review like this, but it is fact and it has happened and everyone should be made aware before they go and spend several thousands of dollars for a worthless system with no support from a company with no business integrity.

I should add that while the system was supposed to be such a high end item, the manufacturer saw fit to send it to me in a used box that was way too thin for such a heavy item. Avoid this company at all costs.
Attached Thumbnails
img_6006.jpg  

Last edited by wolftat; 05-16-2011 at 10:06 AM.
wolftat is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 05-16-2011, 10:23 AM   #2 (permalink)

Photos: 25

That sucks to hear Neil. Good luck with the fight.

witz1976 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 05-16-2011, 10:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Product Reviews Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by witz1976 View Post
That sucks to hear Neil. Good luck with the fight.
Thanks, luckily I still have a lot of fight left in me.
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2011, 10:27 AM   #4 (permalink)

Photos: 0

I would probably have to double up on my blood pressure pills if that happen to me.

Wish you the best on your upcoming battle
MikefrMd is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 05-16-2011, 11:48 AM   #5 (permalink)

Photos: 36

I live in CA. I could show up at their business and say I am an a tourney representing you. : )

Sorry to hear about this mistreatment. I would consult with a lawyer. Sometimes just a letter of intent can be quite motivating!

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. John F. Kennedy - My work is online at www.MartinPens.com / www.CigarIllusion.com or FB at MartinPens
MartinPens is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 05-16-2011, 12:08 PM   #6 (permalink)

Photos: 1

That stinks. Hope you get satisfaction.

Padre is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 05-16-2011, 01:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Product Reviews Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinPens View Post
I live in CA. I could show up at their business and say I am an a tourney representing you. : )

Sorry to hear about this mistreatment. I would consult with a lawyer. Sometimes just a letter of intent can be quite motivating!

Martin

Thank you, but if you are not an attorney, you can get into trouble and I never recommend that anyone go pay someone a visit like that. I may take a little trip out there myself if it becomes a real problem. My attorney is waiting to see what becomes of this, he is also reading this thread and had a long talk with me on the phone about what to say and what not to say.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

Photos: 75

If the paypal payment went through a cradit card, the credit card company might be of help.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Product Reviews Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by soligen View Post
If the paypal payment went through a cradit card, the credit card company might be of help.
I had it withdrawn directly from my bank account, i'll be stopping by there in the morning to talk with my banker and see if they can assist.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:50 PM   #10 (permalink)

Photos: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftat
Thank you, but if you are not an attorney, you can get into trouble and I never recommend that anyone go pay someone a visit like that. I may take a little trip out there myself if it becomes a real problem. My attorney is waiting to see what becomes of this, he is also reading this thread and had a long talk with me on the phone about what to say and what not to say.
I was just kidding - not something I would do. Sometimes the : ) doesn't communicate enough humor. Hope it all works out for you in the long run.

Martin

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. John F. Kennedy - My work is online at www.MartinPens.com / www.CigarIllusion.com or FB at MartinPens
MartinPens is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads