Two Vendors - Help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

avbill

I want to take the time to express my thanks two vendors that are on this site.

First is JohnnyCNC I just received a beta product that Johnny made the day he was hit by a SUV. Johnny came through with a perfect beta product that I'm testing for him. The rings worked great John. All terst product worked well. Will send you detailed report after the holidays. And I'm really sorry for the accident you were in. Hope you are meaning feeling better by now!

Last but not least Dawn & Ed. They respond quickly and generously Thank you for the fine service you two do. The razor is now finished for Christmas .

If you have not bought anything from these two fine people You missing out in a treasured business relationship.

Thank you two , Johnny and (Dawn & ED) 5 :star:'s for you !! and Merry Christmas to you and all!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ashaw

Bill
I agree both vendors are a pleasure to work with. I built my company are having a working relationship with the small business person. Not to steel you thread but CaptainG is another vendor that is great to work with.
Alan

johnnycnc

That's great to hear, Bill!
Thanks, and I'm glad I got these out to you when I did!!

Thanks for the well wishes too, my friend.

John

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Always trying to be quick, Bill!!

To you and everyone:
Merry Christmas!!!

We will be shipping today (Christmas Eve) and, again on Sunday (Dec 26)

Enjoy your Christmas----abandon the computer:eek::eek::eek:

aggromere

Just had to chime in. With you guys 100%. I have ordered from all three of them and they are fantastic. I also order all my wood blanks from people on the forums. The only thing I buy from big vendors like PSI, Woodcraft, etc. are pen kits I can't get from people on the forums. I'm a small business person and love to support small businesses, especially when they are as fantastic as Johnny, Ed & Dawn and the Captain.

ctubbs

+1 for Dawn and Ed. I have yet to buy from Johnny or Bill, but an order to Johnny is forthcoming. Exotics is outstanding in their service. There are other vendors on this site that are quick and priced right, one of them is woodenwonderstx. I probably messed up the neam but everyond knows him as Montie the ca guy. He needs to go in this category of great vendors.
No matter, I know I have left out way too many to name all so let me hijack this thread with MERRY CHRISTMAS to all. I am so lucky to have stumbled upon this site when I did. Thanks to all you wonderfully helpful people and a very special thank you to Jeff and the staff of mods that make this site available for our use.
Charles

Top Bottom