Thanks mrcook2570! Member/Vendor praise!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

USAFVET98

Recently I noticed an ad up for a special price for the Black penboxes laser etched. I took advantage of the offer and got my order of 20 boxes yesterday and I have to say, I am impressed. The quality is there and the turnaround time was amazing.
I wanted to make sure I told everyone about this because at $3.00 a box you cant go wrong.

Very happy with them and I encourage everyone else to order some before Stan finds out what a good product he offers and raises the prices :eek:! LOL

Stan is a good guy and I am looking forward to ordering more from him. Thanks again Stan, I do appreciate it.

Stans on IAP under user name:
mrcook4570

uglypen011.jpg

uglypen012.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

I second that Brian!! Stan also made mine, and although I dont have a picture to show, I will post one in time! I also highly encourage anyone looking to go for it as well.

corian king

Hello! I am glad to see this post talking about how nice these boxes are because I just purchased the last of what he had on hand.It looked like a real good price and I like to put my pens in something nice when I ship them them to a customer.Now at the shows I either use a nice box or a velvet pen bag.
JIM

USAFVET98

Stan,
I originally posted this on the casual forum as I was just praising your work. I guess it seemed like an advertisement so they removed it and posted it here. I just wanted to hear from other members who got them from you. I wish they didnt move it because even I had a hard time following it.. LOL

Thanks again
Brian

Top Bottom