Thank you Exotic Blanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I want to say a big thank you for the great customer service from Ed and Dawn at Exotic Blanks. Here is why:

I put an order in for a few blanks and pen supplies and clicked for them to notify me when some of the multicolor blanks came in. Well, the new blanks came in a day after I completed my order so I put in a second order for the new blanks. All is good but it gets better.

I received an email letting me know that they were going to combine the shipping into one package and refund me the shipping cost from my first order...all this was without me asking or anything! That is what great customer service is all about.

Of course the freebies and great product made it even better.

Thanks again Ed and Dawn,

Robert

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Paladin

More kudos...

As a newbie, I have to say the Ed and Dawn have gone the extra mile to help me learn about this fascinating hobby...sometimes I just call Ed to pick his brain a little. He has been very kind to me and would always recommend him and his website.

Another fan!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome aboard Robert! The things Ed & Dawn do for us is pretty amazing. I still think I owe them some money from an order I placed two years ago but,I can't prove it. See,you have to get up REAL EARLY:redface: And,I am not being compensated in any way for my remarks. It's just facts.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We enjoy it, it's really NOT work.

Had a fun one today. Customer in Europe wants a bunch of slimlines. NO WAY it will fit in a flat rate box and the postage is going to be $42. (Small flat rate is $13) Emailed him, with some ideas.

He emailed back and said it was ok to take the parts out and eliminate the little baggies.

A little effort later, he got TWO FREEBEES with his order and it is winging it's way to Europe. 2 pounds, 5 ounces instead of over 3 pounds with the bags!!:eek::eek::eek:

thewishman

A little effort later, he got TWO FREEBEES with his order and it is winging it's way to Europe. :eek::eek::eek:

In an Emily Litella voice:

"What's all this about sending free bees to Europe?! American bees are disappearing and this 'Ed' admits he is sending them to another continent!? This is an outrage! We need our bees right here in the U.S. of A. making honey and pollinating our crops. Without honey, our children will be experimenting high fructose corn syrup and..."

"Miss Litella, Ed was referring to freebees. You know, free gifts with a purchase, not free bees, freebees."

"Never mind."

+1 on the great service and value at Exotics!

I love the FreeBees!!! It is like Christmas everytime I get a new order from Exotics. We love you Ed and Dawn!

Oh Yaaaa JohnU keep plucking those feathers cannot wait to turn my first feather blank this week.

Top Bottom