Pen State (PSI) Kudos - Page 2 - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Community Forums > Product Testing & Review > Vendors
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #11 (permalink)

Photos: 1

You can fix the bolt spinning problem by unscrewing the nib,and inserting a #1 Phillips screwdriver up through the barrel and after positioning the bolt just right,tighten the setscrew.

I leaned this doing the mod that moves the bolt over to the right side,like a normal rifle,as was posted by member Yurisic77 a couple of weeks ago.

Steve

Last edited by ossaguy; 08-26-2012 at 11:23 PM.
ossaguy is offline   Top
Old 08-27-2012, 07:48 PM   #12 (permalink)

Photos: 1

Perfect. Thanks Steve. I am a little bothered by the bolt being awkwardly placed but I just loosened the cap and rotated the clip for wearing in uniform. Now to see if I can figure out how to control those really fine motor skills to cut a new slot for it where it goes now!
Old 08-27-2012, 08:04 PM   #13 (permalink)

Photos: 4

Never had a problem with them. Ordered a 7 pen wood case which arrived damaged. I called customer support - they sent me a new one, didn't ask for the damaged one back or anything.
plano_harry is offline   Top
Advertisement
Old 08-27-2012, 08:58 PM   #14 (permalink)

Photos: 2

So what you are doing is rating the SHIPPING COMPANY not PSI. 4 days is **** poor for some shipping methods, which we dont know from what you posted. To rank PSI you would have to list QUALITY of what you ordered, dealing with the company itself, *NOT* the shipping times.

-- In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

Design your own Polymer Clay Pen Blanks by Toni, Detailed 'CA' Article
edstreet is offline   Top
Old 08-27-2012, 09:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Local Chapter Manager

Photos: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolcrazy View Post
I think PSI has been reading all the negative comments on here. I've noticed the shipping selections have been modified and my last order arrived when I thought it should, not in 2 weeks like some of the other orders I have placed. My last order was shipped next day, instead of 3 or 4 days. They are getting better.
Bear in mind that July and August are the SLOWEST time of the year for the "woodworking" suppliers. So, it is fairly easy to keep up to the orders. The "proof of the pudding" will come in the next couple months.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:44 AM   #16 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by edstreet View Post
So what you are doing is rating the SHIPPING COMPANY not PSI. 4 days is **** poor for some shipping methods, which we dont know from what you posted. To rank PSI you would have to list QUALITY of what you ordered, dealing with the company itself, *NOT* the shipping times.
Not when it comes to PSI. One of their giggest recurring issues has been the time it takes to get the items out of their doors. Deliveries in 4 & 2 days is a huge improvement for them, seeing as it often took longer for them to ship out in the past.
Chatham PenWorks is offline   Top
Old 08-29-2012, 08:05 AM   #17 (permalink)

Photos: 26

I bought my first lathe from a PSI reseller in Canada and I had a great experience, since then I always bought from them, never had any problems, lately I started buying from other vendors just because they offer things PSI don't carry, but in 4 years never had any issues with PSI and will still buy from them

Treasures from the Ark - Writing Instruments and Wooden Arts
www.TreasuresfromtheArk.com
ALexG is offline   Top
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads
Closed Thread