Mini Review Indy Pen Dance

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Texatdurango

I have been searching for decent refills forever and FINALLY found some really nice ones!

We are all searching for nice quality, smooth-as-silk writing refills to offer our customers rather than those half filled horrid refills that come with most kits.

Recently I visited Indy Pen Dance http://www.indy-pen-dance.com/Inks-and-Cartridges/ to purchase some of their "Private Reserve" refills for some rollerballs I made and had a nice surprise.......... not only do they carry these upgraded refills in MEDIUM tips, they also carry FINE and EXTRA FINE....... in blakc AND blue! Now I have something to offer everyone!

While there I also grabbed some of the Private Reserve "Parker Style" ballpoint refills and some "Parker Style" Superbowl refills, all at some pretty attractive prices and when they offered $1.00 shipping I thought there was a mistake but no........... I got everything in a priority mail box and was charged a dollar!

Just thought I'd post about what I found in case others are searching for some really nice writing refills!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Simplex

Indy provides great service. I ordered some stuff on Sunday and had a tracking number and everything that night. I was impressed with the $1 shipping as well. Two thumbs up in my book!

ossaguy

I've had excellent service too!

The cartridges write great,and I like that Parker-type Private Reserve is available in green ink.At work,everyone knows when they see stuff written in green,that it's me.

Steve

pianomanpj

Totally agree with you on the Private Reserve label, George. EVERY rollerball and ballpoint that leaves my shop has one in it. I certainly can't sell a high-end pen that writes like a Bic!

glycerine

Thanks George. I had tried out a few Montblanc refills and they write very nice, but you can beat the price of the private reserves!

le_skieur

I only have good words for Indy.

Linda and Mike split themselfe in 4 to make certain customers are happy!

Top Bottom